Nurseries and Baby Gear

Toys

Just got done setting up the nursery :) I am noticing that my little boy does not have many "toys". What toy do you recommend? Even if it's something that he won't necessarily need right away, I feel like he needs some fun stuff :) Thanks!

Re: Toys

• green sprouts toys, dandelion toys, a sophie, soft blocks, soft books, regular books (never too soon to start a childrens library), sassy toys!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There's this one stuffed dog that DD loves to play with and still plays with it.  I can't remember the exact name and a quick BRU search didn't bring it up.  But it's the dog with the labeled body parts and you squeeze each part for the dog to say the name.  It also sings songs.  DD displayed her best dance moves listening to the songs!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD's favorites:  FP Seahorse and Leapfrog Twinkle Twinkle Violet/Little Scout, Sophie,  FP Kick Play piano,  Sandra Boyton board books,  Lots of links, and crinkle fabric books, and her playmat. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I also recommend My Pal Scout! My son also loves books and anything Little People.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies! I'll be toy shopping soon :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"