Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Wow! The courts actually made a logical decision!

So remember our circumcision ban discussion earlier this week?  A San Francisco judge ruled it should be removed from ballots.  Biggity bam.

https://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/07/28/circumcision.ban.voting/index.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wow! The courts actually made a logical decision!

• Yea, I didn't see that one lasting long. I haven't read the article but I assumed it would be taken off just because it would infringe on some religious practices. Since we live in America, especially California, freedom to express ones self is mandatory. Thats my two cents, Ill read it now.
    flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • I got into a HUGE debate on facebook over this topic.  I don't care if you feel if circumcision is right or wrong, but how dare someone try to take the right to make that decision for MY child away from me?  FWIW- I don't think it's mutilation or child abuse to circumcise your child, I also don't think it's weird or ugly if you choose not to. 
  • Loading the player...
  • DH feels that it is mutilation (he is done) and therefore C is not cut. However, that is a choice we made together for our child. He will not suffer in our opinion for his entire life the way some people make it sound regarding whichever position they are against in the matter. We strongly feel that it is a parent's decision to make. We will not make that choice for others. I am a little appalled that they wanted to even put it on the ballot and in such a "my way or the highway" manner. If they try again, they may want to change it for exemptions for both religious and medical reasons.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"