February 2012 Moms
Options

****Tuesday Tummy Time****

Okay, so normally this will be the place to post pics of your weekly bump. Obviously, none of us have much to show yet besides bloat, lol! So today, tell me how your tummy feels. Morning sickness? Frequent urination? So bloated it hurts? Go ahead, we can handle it! (And more than likely we are in the same boat!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ****Tuesday Tummy Time****

• Options
    Minor cramping with the tummy! But HOLY BOOBS! My boobs will not stop growing or hurting. People are actually asking me if I am pregnant. That is how my sister found out yesterday! Ahhhh! I forgot how much they hurt!
    Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
    BFP 2/25/09
    HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
    1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
    2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
    3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
    BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
    DS Born October 30, 2009
    BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
    HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
    1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
    U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
    DS Born January 20, 2012
    BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
    U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

• Options

Good Morning!

No morning sickeness (knocks on some wood) but yes, bloat. My pants are already snug. I know with number 2 you probably show a little early but this is crazy! My boobs are also GINORMOUS! My bras don't even come close to fitting and if they do fit my boobs are falling out of them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto everyone else on the boobs. Maybe this should be Tuesday Boob Time Wink I have been nauseated at night, usually when I take my PNV's, but other than that not so bad. The bloat has gotten a little bit better from last week. Last week was painful. And I am still peeing pretty much every 20 minutes.

• Options
    nothing much going on here yet!  my tummy feels kinda tight and bloated, but that's about it.  i've got allergies that i have to take meds for everyday and they have been acting up recently so any little nausea wave that i get could be coming from that or the pregnancy.
  • Options
    I'm bloated and feel pressure, and my boobs are seriously starting to hurt. No morning sickness yet, guess it's still way too early. I'm hungry though!
    imageimage
    ? BFP#1 EDD 3/15/2011 cp 7/14/2010 ? ~ ? BFP#2 EDD 6/26/2011 d&c 12/9/2010 ?
    ? BFP#3 EDD 2/7/2012 ? BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hmmmmmmm... minor cramping and bloating that comes and goes.  I realize we aren't doing PIP yet, but this was me 3dpiui.  I need to find a belt for it (if you look closely you can see the loops), but I had finished knitting my first sweater and obviously didnt' know I was KU up yet.  I was really bloated still after the procedure Stick out tongue

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Options

No real symptoms yet with the exception of that I have noticed more trips to the bathroom.

Knocking on wood that the m/s stays away for this pregnancy.  With DD I was very sick starting from 6 weeks and it didn't let up until I gave birth.  Yuck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Lena122Lena122 member
    I can't wait until we have tummies to show off! No m/s yet but I am a bit bloated and I feel nauseous every once in awhile (although that may be from my PNV).
  • Options
    I've been feeling great for the most part. No nausea, no sore boobs, just a little more tired than usual and some bloat. I have been getting up at night too pee though. It's so frustrating b/c it takes me forever to go back to sleep!
  • Options

Morning!

If I hadn't had two positive tests, I honestly wouldn't know I was pregnant.  I feel pretty normal at this stage, but it's still super early.  I'm hoping m/s stays away - guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks.  Just hope it stays away for the next two so I can take my work trip in peace, lol.

July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

No real m/s yet but I have the 2 Bs, boobs and bloat.  I am peeing alot but have increased my water drinking.

• Options
    My tummy doesn't feel great due to bloat and cramping. The cramping feels exactly like AF cramps but less intense and shorter. It comes and goes but freaks me out every time.
  • Options
    Minor nausea and exhaustion seemed worse last week than so far this week. Holy boobs though!! Is it worth buying new bras or should I just get used to this? The only thing I've found weird is a tugging sensation behind my belly button. Anyone else have that?
  • Options
    All my syptoms seemed to have dissapeared.  I have to jump up and down to make sure my boobs are still sore.  I am seriously moody though.  I feel bad for DH. 
  • Options
    I've be having nausea when I get off work in the morning and early evening.  Last night was the first time I actually puked Ick! My breasts are definitely heavier and the cramping just sucks.  I know they say its normal, but it freaks me out.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    asdad

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"