Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Some times it is the little things...

Good morning ladies, I know that we all have suffered losses and we are all here for support. I thought i would post this to see what small thing, object, song, or even words that make you know that everything is going to be okay or make you smile.

Mine is the song "Good Life" by One Republic... while i was under anesthesia for my procedure i didn't dream, but i did however hear this song. I am not sure why or how it got into my head but just the fact that it says "this is gonna be a good life" makes me know that in time that things will be ok. I would love to hear what little thing makes you smile. 

video to song:

https://youtu.be/jZhQOvvV45w

Re: Some times it is the little things...

• I really like that song too! 

I have been looking at our wedding pictures lately and finally printing them off to put around the house. Our anniversary is this weekend, so it's giving me something to be happy about. :)

• That is good to hear. Happy early anniversary to you. Hope you and yh have a wonderful weekend.
  • Loading the player...
  • *ticker warning*

I also love that song!! Music helps me, and this and the TTCAL board.

First BFP April 2011, EDD 01/11/11, MMC June 20, 2011 D&C June 20, 2011 Second BFP September 23, 20011 CP diagnosed September 26, 2011 PAL/PGAL welcome
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I really like that song as well.

The one thing that makes me think everything is going to be okay is love from family and friends. Not isolating myself.  Reading has really helped me begin healing as well.

I just think that some people struggle more in life than others and that the people such as ourselves, who go through these horrible experiences are the same people who come out stronger in the end. I have to keep thinking things might not be great now, but the future WILL get better.

Hugs!

• LbloomLbloom member
    imagemarieinmonaco:

The one thing that makes me think everything is going to be okay is love from family and friends. Not isolating myself.  Reading has really helped me begin healing as well.

I just think that some people struggle more in life than others and that the people such as ourselves, who go through these horrible experiences are the same people who come out stronger in the end. I have to keep thinking things might not be great now, but the future WILL get better.

This is very good advice and sounds similar to how I've been coping as well. Thank you, OP, for the song. It's very good and helpful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"