Northern California Babies
Options

Most embarressing momment poll

ready.set. spill!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Most embarressing momment poll

• Options
    I got stuck in a boot while trying on a pair of knee high leather boots at Macys and had to be cut out of it. And, I was wearing a skirt. And, all the employees were guys my age. And, it drew a crowd.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    in high school i walked from one side of the school to the other, (about a mile) and i was strutting around in a cute little sundress. Well with my strut, my back pack bounced, and it slowly rode my skirt up Bare assed, all the way!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was only 13, but arrived to babysit 3 kiddos that were neighbors of mine.  Mom said hello out her upstairs bedroom window so I let myself in the door.  I proceeded into the house to try to find the kiddos to say hello to them, turned a corner, and standing there in the open bathroom was the dad, stark naked like 3 feet in front of me.  Not a single stitch of clothing on him.

I've experienced other, far far more mortifying moments in my life...but I was only mortified after my roommate reminded me of them the next very hungover morning.

:P

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

To use up a roll of film, DH and I were taking "silly" pics. We got the film developed, which had pictures of our new cat on it. We took the stack of photos to my dad's house to show him the cat. He and his wife were looking through the photos and I hear my dad say, "What's this?" and I turn to see him holding up a photo...then laughs and says, "Gee, B, Did think I was going to see your proctology report!"

Yeah. That sucked, but luckily  my dad had a good humor about it. 

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options
    I was working at a home improvement retailer, wearing a pair of jeans that had a tiny hole near the pocket... I squatted down to get something from the bottom shelf and heard a tear... They tore two ways, leaving my pants to flap open and totally expose my rear (of course I had to be wearing a thong!) I spent the rest of the day with my butt duct taped to keep my pants closed (I don't know why I didn't go home and change...)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    imageKellyMRocks:

To use up a roll of film, DH and I were taking "silly" pics. We got the film developed, which had pictures of our new cat on it. We took the stack of photos to my dad's house to show him the cat. He and his wife were looking through the photos and I hear my dad say, "What's this?" and I turn to see him holding up a photo...then laughs and says, "Gee, B, Did think I was going to see your proctology report!"

Yeah. That sucked, but luckily  my dad had a good humor about it. 

Better than a Mammogram shot right????

• Options
    I broke up with someone in high school by telling them the idea of being in a relationship made me physically nauseous and that I needed to go to therapy. Not my finest hour.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic My Boys! BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

Oh.. I took a spill alright!

I was in high school band and we were set up for a concert on risers. I was in the back row at the top. They forgot to install the back railing. Just when we finished a piece, I shifted my body weight.... little did I know the two back legs of the chair had been resting on the edge of the stage while I was playing. As I shifted back, the chair tipped back and I fell on my back, 3 levels down, while still sitting in the chair. It knocked the wind out of me. I didn't mind that part as much as my instrument hit me in the forehead and I had a bloody injury in the shape of my mouth piece. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"