Georgia Babies
Options

Seeking a pediatrician in Decatur

Hi I'm a soon to be first time mom and would love some recommendations for a pediatrician.  I'm overwhelmed with everything and don't know what to look for in a doctor for my baby.  Any help is appreciated.

Re: Seeking a pediatrician in Decatur

• Options
    I go to childrens medical group which isn't technically in Decatur but alot of moms I know who live in decatur go there too.  its over at clairmont and 85.  we mostly see dr rudnicki but I think by now we've seen everyone in the practice at least once and just love it/them!
  • Options
    We go to Children's Medical Group also and have been very happy there. We usually see Dr. Kincaid but have seen several of the others too and always liked them. We usually don't have to wait long for appts and they are great about same day sick appts and calling you back from the nurses line. The other big Pediatrician practices around here are Dekalb Pediatric Center and Rainbow Kids Pediatrics. All of them usually have open house meetings with new parents so you can ask questions, tour the office, and get a general feel of them. Just call and find out when their next sessions are. I persoanlly liked that CMG has Saturday sick appt times since kids always seem to get sick on Friday nights. :) Good luck and Congrats!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    maykatmaykat member
    We go to Dekalb Pediatrics and usually see Dr. Pollack. 
  • Options

This isn't Decatur, but it isn't far (East Atlanta/Grant Park area).  We go to Dr. Sells at Intown Pediatrics in Glenwood Park and absolutely LOVE her and the staff. Her RN Chris is fabulous as well.  The best thing about it is that you can park literally right at the front door and walk right in, no parking decks, no elevators, no paying to park, etc. So easy and so convenient.  It is literally a quarter mile off I-20 too, so super-easy highway access but no traffic issues.

https://intownpediatrics.com/  

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    I also use Children't Medical Group and love them.  I use Dr. Meeks, but have seen most of the doctors and like them all.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions, Children Medical Group seems to be very popular, I will definitely check it out even though it's a bit far. 
  • Options
    We go to ABC Pediatrics in Stone Mountain...Love Dr. Blair and the staff is very nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"