High-Risk Pregnancy

New to GD

I started using my monitor today and have started the diet as of wednesday.  I have my schedule and am adhering it to it according to the dr.  On sunday I'm having a bbq at my house but i usually have my dinner at 8:30 and my after lunch snack is at 5.  Can i adjust these times to slightly to feed my guests so we're eating all together? I dont want to move the times drastically but i dont think its too fair i invite guests over for an afternoon bbq and dont feed them until 8! how has everyone else handled this type of situation?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New to GD

• hmm, i don't have a set time to eat.  is that normal?  they encourage me to eat breakfast within an hour of getting up but with my boys that's impossible.  i just eat when i do and test an hour later. 

i would think it's totally fine to adjust your schedule, esp. if for just one day!

Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageMama Jan:

hmm, i don't have a set time to eat.  is that normal?  they encourage me to eat breakfast within an hour of getting up but with my boys that's impossible.  i just eat when i do and test an hour later. 

i would think it's totally fine to adjust your schedule, esp. if for just one day!

I don't have set times for meals either.  I just try to eat every 2-3 hours.

I think you'll be fine for one day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You should be fine. I don't eat at certain times anymore. I used to keep a tight schedule, but as long as I'm testing on time, I eat whenever I want or whenever I'm hungry.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I eat whenever and test 2 hours later.  It's not a problem at all. 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"