Baby Names
Options

Evan Robert....

If we have a boy I would like his middle name to be Robert after my Dad who past away . We have a DD named Emily Anne

Is 2 E names too duggerish

My DD nickname is Emmy ... That is also after my dad . When i was a kid he ALWAYS said i was so dramatic i would have two kids and name them Oscar & Emmy. ( I am not going with the Oscar)

DH thinks it might be dorky to have two names.

Thoughts?

Re: Evan Robert....

• Options
    I LOVE the name Evan (it's also my nephews name so I am biased) but it's a great name. I don't think "e' names for siblings are bad at all!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I personally think it's too matchy to have sibling names start with the same letter, but if you love both of the names, then go with it!  Evan Robert is a great name! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love the name Evan and I don't think two E names is too matchy. We have a Connor and this baby will probably be Claire so we are doing the same thing (not because they start with the same letter, just because we like the name).

imageimage
  • Options

aw my cousin is emily ann. 2 e names is fine! it's not like you have 5. :)

evan is on our final list too so thumbs up from me. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageredsoxmum:

If we have a boy I would like his middle name to be Robert after my Dad who past away . We have a DD named Emily Anne

Is 2 E names too duggerish

My DD nickname is Emmy ... That is also after my dad . When i was a kid he ALWAYS said i was so dramatic i would have two kids and name them Oscar & Emmy. ( I am not going with the Oscar)

DH thinks it might be dorky to have two names.

Thoughts?

Dugger-ish? Plenty of people give siblings names starting with the same letter...it's only Dugger-ish if you have 19 :) I think it is fine, and I love the history behind your names. Evan is a great choice :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"