April 2011 Moms

stupid question...need recomendation

what kind of wipes do you use??  I am having the hardest time trying to find a baby wipe that I like.  I"ve tried pampers thick care (didn't like the smell), Huggies natural care (loved the smell didn't like the feel, too greasy I think), and I tried Johnson's which I hate.  Before I go buy another package of wipes I would like to know what ones you ladies use and if you like them.  thanks
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: stupid question...need recomendation

• We are using Pampers Sensitive at the moment - I like these the best! I agree with you on the Huggies Natural - I think those are a little greasy.
  • We use pampers sensitive.  I've never noticed the smell, and LO has super sensitive skin. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We are currently using the Target brand sensitive wipes, they've worked out so far. The only complaint I have though is the package they come in, it's kind of a PITA to get the wipes out one wipe at a time. We have also used the Pampers Sensitives, those have worked out well too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the Target Sensitive wipes and then Kirkland brand from Costco. At Costco you can get 9 packages of wips for $30 or $40.

• NannaNanna member
    I HATE the Target Up&Up ones.  My favorites are the Costco Kirland brand wipes.  The Pampers Sensitive ones are my second pick.
    imageimageimage
  • imageruthyboo:

I like the Target Sensitive wipes and then Kirkland brand from Costco. At Costco you can get 9 packages of wips for $30 or $40.

We use the Cosco Kirkland brand, and love them! Everyone who has ever changed LO has commented on how great they are. Thick, nice feeling and unscented. We get a case of 9 pkgs(100/pk) for 19.99$

• natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Costco for at home, 7th Generation for the diaper bag.  I like them both equally.  Just Costco is a giant package.

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • We've been using the Pamper's Sensitives. We tried a trial pack of the Pamper's Thick and I also didn't like the smell, but the sensitives are all but scent free, and are just as sturdy and even softer than the thick.
  • pampers sensitive seems sticky but are the cheapest so i dont really care you can get 10 refills for 18$ awesome :) - Walmart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LoCarbLoCarb member
    LOVE the Costco brand!  I'm not too picky when it comes to wipes but by far Kirkland Costco is the best. No scent, not sticky and cheap. Also, they're larger than the name brand wipes.
  • Pampers Sensitive Thick ....love them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"