December 2010 Moms
Options

Starting the house search ...again ...

so H and I were planning on staying in our house for at least 1 more year, however we know that rates will be going up and then so will house prices.  currently we live in a 3 bedroom 2 bath house, its about 1200 sq ft, its a modest starter home ..its just too small for all the shiit we have. ..we have been here for a few years now, we were shooting for 5years total, but then LO came along, and we are rapidly running out of room!  

SOO...we are starting the house search ...again ...UGH.  H wants us to make "wish lists" of what we want ...I have 1K on it that I'm the only one that makes a list...the turkey.  I just want a few things, bigger laundry room ...scratch that, just an ACTUAL laundry room, not just a little nook big enough to hold our washer and dryer, across from our bedroom Tongue Tied ..bigger kitchen, bigger master bedroom and closet ...pretty simple.  H however, ugh, we will never find his "perfect house".  He wants to look at ranch style homes...so we will start there.

Wish us luck ...with 2 kids, 2 full time jobs and my FIL's estate to settle and house to sell, we are up for another very busy year. ...I had hoped with all the death and drama 2010 brought that 2011 would be a little calm....oh well

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Re: Starting the house search ...again ...

• Options
    GL!  Selling and moving is stressful for sure.  I always think of it as a fresh start, though, which I totally love.  It's a chance for me to de-clutter and organize and feel brand new.  I hope it goes really well for you and your place sells fast.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options

yes we TOTALLY have to de-clutter, BIG time!!!  I'm hoping to get a start on that this weekend! 

Am I the only one with an H or significant other (or yourself) that keeps boxes that electronics come in? we have no less than 15 empty boxes in our attic. I understand keeping the box that our big @$$ tv came in, so when we do move its packed properly, BUT COME ON H!  ugh...3 empty boxes for DVD players, my sewing machine, etc...ugh...this will be a LONG process

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GL!!  We'll want to move in the next year or so and we haven't even started the process yet and I"m dreading it!  We have a 1100 sp ft, 2 bedroom 1 bath-wonderful first time home buyers or single family home but we're about to outgrow it with just us 3 and if we have another baby we'll def. need another house with another bedroom.  Good luck in your search!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"