Preemies

Somebody pinch me!

H is coming home!!!! Both of my boys, at home, all the time. I was beginning to think it may never happen.
The home health rep came out earlier and set up his oxygen. And we got trained on it as well. He will be on 1/8 L.
I'm so excited, nervous, overwhelmed. But mostly excited!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Somebody pinch me!

• Hooray hooray hoorayyyyyyy!!!! It is SO CRAZY with two babies at home but it is SO MUCH FUN!
  • kck329kck329 member

This is the best news of the day! I am SO happy for you-it will be amazing to finally have H join you at home.

Congrats on making it through this very long journey!

• Loading the player...
  • Yay! Congratulations Mama!

• YAY! I am sooooo very happy for you. I know first hand the challanges with one at home and one in the NICU. Our first night all under the same roof was simply AMAZING!

B was on 1/8 l when he first came home as well (only for feed though), it was really no big deal, I am sure you will do fine.

Congrats Momma!

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Just one word: YAY!

Ok, and one more: CONGRATULATIONS!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Having them both home is SOOOOO GREAT!!  So glad for you! 
  • So super excited for you!!  I know you will be thrilled to have the complete family home with you!!  Best Wishes!!
    Sophia Elizabeth born at 28 weeks, 6 days. Weighing 3lbs, 3oz and 15 1/8" long. SS Photography blue petti
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • So exciting mama, congrats!!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats! S has been on 1/8L since he came home and we're weaning him now. You will find that it's much easier than you expect it to be. And the portable tanks last for HOURS on 1/8L. 

I am so happy for you and your family. 

• That is so awesome.  Totally made my day!  Yay!
    Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Woo-hoo! So awesome!!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"