LGBT Parenting

Weekend Plans

What are your weekend plans?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend Plans

• Today's my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J woke me up at 12:43 this morning (the time I was born) and gave me a homemade card and a s'more :) I told her my mom use to always wake me up at the time of my birth and tell me happy birthday but she didn't do it this year so J did :) Today: J is working :( I have to go in to work for 2 hours, I got someone to cover the rest of it, then off to Chili's for my birthday dinner with all our friends. After that who knows :)

Saturday- My combined birthday part with my 2 year old cousin and 1 year old niece at my grandmas....yeah. After that I have to work :(

Sunday- Relaxation and fun :D  And pedicures! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Happy Birthday TTG!

We're trying to make plans with our friends for Saturday, but aren't sure what they're up to right now. At the moment we're staying with my Grandfather-IL, and we just need to get out of the house this weekend since it is not childproofed at all. I can't wait to be back home...  :-( 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy Birthday, Trying! :)

Meegs - what happened to your house?

L is off working on her dissertation this weekend. She plans to have chapter 2 tuned in by Monday Yay! So it is just the kids and me.

Tonight - nothing special. Perhaps we'll stop and get Pollo Campero for dinner. YUM.

Saturday - in the morning they have swimming lessons. Then we are heading to a playground for a little bit with Rainbow Families. Post nap we are going to see the Smurfs (oh, the things we do for our kids.) I have a bunch of free meal coupons for my birthday so maybe we will use one of those.

Sunday we are going to do swimming when the pool opens in the morning. It is nearly empty and the water is cooler. Home for naps and then probably a few errands to get stuff for lunch for the week.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Tonight - clean

Tomorrow - babyshower for a friend

Sunday - Attending the birthday party for Norika's kiddos :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy birthday TTG!

Tonight I'm solo w/ the girls while DW, Sprout and FIL go go-carting (assuming the weather lets up).  I'm hoping to get them down early so i can pack the last few things and clean the house.

Tomorrow our mother's helper should be at our house by 9ish and its up to the cape we go!!!  A week of fun in the sun with my family. I'm so excited!

• Happy birthday TTG!  

After work tonight I am reluctantly going to happy hour with coworkers.

Tomorrow we're going to a ballon festival and hopefully seeing Melissa Ferrick and Bare Naked Ladies. The tix are gen admission though so we're worried we may not be able to see anything.  We'll see!  

Sunday we're going to the Natural History museum because we got free tickets that are going to expire this week. 

TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Tonight: Chinese take-out for C and I. The Kiddos will have a chicken patty, yogurt, and blueberries.

Tomorrow: Out last music class of the season. I am sad that it is over for now, but happy that we don't have to rush out of the house in the early morning 6 days a week. There is a playdate that C spoke of, but not sure if we will go.

Sunday: The van needs servicing and we have Church...possibly a brunch out with the family.

Sometime this weekend C and I are going to take 4 hours off to spend some well-needed time together. The babysitter will let me know if it will be Saturday or Sunday. I am so looking forward to it...if only to have time for some one on one conversation.

• Today: I'm making pancakes for the kids right now.  I have to go to Iz's preschool orientation this morning and will stop by A's school to see if they put the class list up early.  J works tonight so I think I might do movie night with the kids.

Saturday: We are going to San Diego for my niece's baptism and reception.

Sunday: No plans. 

• Happy Birthday, TTG!!

Today - we were supposed to go to CT to visit my sister-in-law and go swimming but with the weather...it looks like a whole lot of shopping and keeping everything crossed that K's softball game is cancelled tonight!  Softball at 9:30 pm is no fun.

Tomorrow - meeting said sister-in-law at my father-in-law's for lunch and then date night in Boston and going to see my sister in 'As the World Goes Round'

Sunday - Wedding on the Cape! 

Have fun at family week CT and SSG!  Can't wait to join you next year!! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happy Birthday TTG!

Today I have it rough: acupuncture, a 90 min massage (as a result of being rear-ended) and a Brandi Carlile concert at the zoo. 

Saturday: Korean women's spa for my mom's birthday

Sunday: client interview, errands, relax

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kershic--Jealous of your Melissa Ferrick concert!  Have fun!

Happy Birthday Trying!

Us--Tonight--rest a little, pick up the house--with me being sick, it's a pit!

Sat--go to work for a few hours 

Sun--going to my Mother in Law's birthday.  Ikea isn't really on the way at all, but anytime we're in the greater Chicago burbs I like to pretend it is and I talked L into going with me!  Hoping to get a few things we need for the kiddos coming!

Foster to Adopt Licensure Process. Expect to be licensed in Sept or Oct. Looking for infant and older sibling.
  • Tonight: Baseball game plans cancelled b/c friend is having problems with her hip, so we're doing it Sunday instead. I'm OK with it, it's incredibly hot out there. Maybe going out to grab a cheap bite and grocery shopping or a movie instead.

Tomorrow: Farmer's market. No other plans. Maybe do some freezer cooking.

Sunday: Long run in the morning while Jen works, then the baseball game. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image2brides:

While we were on vacation in the Cape, the other half of our twin had a fire. It was contained to their kitchen (thanks to wonderful response time and action by the local fire station), but their kitchen is charcoal and their whole house (minus two rooms upstairs) are soot blackened. 

We were more lucky; the firewall did its work and we have no fire damage, but there was smoke in our house, some soot, and the place smells like we are 10 pack a day smokers.  Ick!  Not what we wanted to come home to. We definitely couldn't stay there, we didn't let Gwen or Daisy step one foot in the house, so we are at my Grandfather-in-law's house for the time being (and Daisy is with a friend). 

Insurance has been great, and the cleaning crew started yesterday. They think it will take about a week, after which we can move back in. We are so blessed to have family nearby that we can stay with, while still going to work/daycare as normal. But its been really hard living out of suitcases, and really hard on Gwen. Poor thing isn't sure what's going on.  Sad

I'm holding on to a few positives:
    1. Our neighbor had to go to the hospital for smoke inhalation, but he is fine now, and there were no other injuries.

2. Since we were away, no scary moments with fire alarms going off or smoke billowing! 

3. After this our house is going to be cleaner then its ever been!!  Stick out tongue  Plus, we'll be getting fresh paint in a few rooms since the wallpaper in it is too old and textured to stand up to the scrubbing needed. 

More on the blog if you're interested. 

ETA: correct spellings! 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Friday-Pack for P-town which requires us to unpack some boxes to find some items.  Next time I decide to move a week before a vacation please stop me.  I spent the last 2 weeks packing and unpacking and now I have to pack again.

Saturday-Getting an early start so we can lunch with friends before checking into our rental in PTOWN!!!!  I so need this vacation.  E is still fighting something but I am hoping she is on the mend.  Sat afternoon either the beach or walking commercial st.

Sunday repeat Sat afternoon.

Monday Repeat

Tuesday Repeat

Wednesday Repeat

ect! 

• imageMeegs10.13.06:
    image2brides:

While we were on vacation in the Cape, the other half of our twin had a fire. It was contained to their kitchen (thanks to wonderful response time and action by the local fire station), but their kitchen is charcoal and their whole house (minus two rooms upstairs) are soot blackened. 

We were more lucky; the firewall did its work and we have no fire damage, but there was smoke in our house, some soot, and the place smells like we are 10 pack a day smokers.  Ick!  Not what we wanted to come home to. We definitely couldn't stay there, we didn't let Gwen or Daisy step one foot in the house, so we are at my Grandfather-in-law's house for the time being (and Daisy is with a friend). 

Insurance has been great, and the cleaning crew started yesterday. They think it will take about a week, after which we can move back in. We are so blessed to have family nearby that we can stay with, while still going to work/daycare as normal. But its been really hard living out of suitcases, and really hard on Gwen. Poor thing isn't sure what's going on.  Sad

I'm holding on to a few positives:
    1. Our neighbor had to go to the hospital for smoke inhalation, but he is fine now, and there were no other injuries.

2. Since we were away, no scary moments with fire alarms going off or smoke billowing! 

3. After this our house is going to be cleaner then its ever been!!  Stick out tongue  Plus, we'll be getting fresh paint in a few rooms since the wallpaper in it is too old and textured to stand up to the scrubbing needed. 

More on the blog if you're interested. 

ETA: correct spellings! 

So sorry to hear about this, and I admire your positive attitude. I wish we lived nearby at the very least for play dates with the kids.

Please know you all are in our thoughts and look forward to seeing photos of the new wallpaper!

((hugs!))

• imageJoySeattle:

Happy Birthday TTG!

Today I have it rough: acupuncture, a 90 min massage (as a result of being rear-ended) and a Brandi Carlile concert at the zoo. 

Saturday: Korean women's spa for my mom's birthday

Sunday: client interview, errands, relax

where is the like button :) (minus the accident--hope you are ok!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"