Washington Babies
Options

A Random Friday Afternoon Poll!

• What are you most looking forward to this weekend?
  • Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week?
  • Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town?
  • Las Vegas. Love it or hate it?
  • Favorite summer vacation you have taken?
  • Favorite characteristic of your husband?
M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11

Re: A Random Friday Afternoon Poll!

• Options
    What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Hopefully not being sick the whole damn weekend. We were going to go on a train ride, but DH and I are both feeling crappy. Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week?  Pre-pregnancy, a margarita. Now, a virgin one. Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town? I'd rather take a nap. Las Vegas. Love it or hate it? Love it. We go every year. Favorite summer vacation you have taken? Maui in 2006 for our destination wedding, followed by New Orleans in 2005. Favorite characteristic of your husband? He loves journalism as much as I do.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Taking a nap! Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week? margarita. But since i"m pregnant, a black tea lemonade at Sbucks  Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town? go out. If I was home, I'd end up doing chores Las Vegas. Love it or hate it? Love it, as long as I have plenty of spending money Favorite summer vacation you have taken? Mexico Favorite characteristic of your husband? He is so freakin funny!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What are you most looking forward to this weekend?
    Haning out on Sunday just the three of us. Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week?
    Whipped Cream Vodka with Orange Soda Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town?
    Night out Las Vegas. Love it or hate it?
    LOVE IT!  We love it so much we are going in January and March next year! Favorite summer vacation you have taken?
    New York four years ago... we had a blast! Favorite characteristic of your husband?
    Generosity toward others.
    M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
  • Options

• What are you most looking forward to this weekend? The weather!
    • Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week? An ice cold Beer Beer
    • Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town? I don't have kids but on Fridays I like a quiet night at home. I'm usually pretty drained from working all week and just want to veg.
    • Las Vegas. Love it or hate it? I've only been once and it was a quick trip for my sisters wedding. We didn't get to have the whole Vegas experience but I did have the most fun in Old Vegas (Fremont Street)
    • Favorite summer vacation you have taken? San Diego
    • Favorite characteristic of your husband? He's funny. He makes me laugh every day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What are you most looking forward to this weekend?Spending some time in the sun!Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week?anything fruityWould you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town?go out! I spend too much time at home alone these days.Las Vegas. Love it or hate it? never beenFavorite summer vacation you have taken? England! Missing it right now.Favorite characteristic of your husband? he's just a really good person. 
  • Options

What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Hopefully some more sunshineFavorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week?  These days, a glass of wine.Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town? Stay home!Las Vegas. Love it or hate it? Never been. But probably NMS. Unless it were to stay in a nice hotel and sit by the pool, which I don't think Vegas has the market cornered on.Favorite summer vacation you have taken? Honeymoon in Northern Italy and AustriaFavorite characteristic of your husband? He understands me. (most of the time)
  • Options
    • What are you most looking forward to this weekend? I think we are getting Ella's ears pierced this weekend!
    • Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week? I don't often drink, but if I do, Ilike something fruity.
    • Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town? Home. I think.
    • Las Vegas. Love it or hate it?  Love it!
    • Favorite summer vacation you have taken? To Cali with my grandparents in the 8th grade. We drove down, did Disney, Universal, Queen Mary and the Spruce Goose. Then we drove back up the coast, stopping in the Redwoods, the Rouge river, and Cannon Beach/Gold Coast.
    • Favorite characteristic of your husband? his patience level.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

• What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Spending the day at my Moms tomorrow where I won't have to do anything for the kids and seeing the S. King County bumpies!
    • Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week? Lately it's been wine sometimes it's vodka
    • Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town? Out but we hardly paint the town...we were kidless last friday and were at a loss for what to do
    • Las Vegas. Love it or hate it? LOVE IT! We got married there and we are already planning on going as soon as I'm done nursing.
    • Favorite summer vacation you have taken? I don't get summer vacation because the hubs is so busy at work Crying So I guess I have to say Maui for our honeymoon. Oh I flew into CA once to go see Maroon 5 with some of my friends...I was just there for 2 days but it was so much fun!
    • Favorite characteristic of your husband? He's pretty smart...seems to know a little bit about everything and doesn't laugh at me that my brain has gone to mush since having kids.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    • What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Sonics tribute night today at the M's game- boot camp in the AM, hanging w/ a friend from OOT tomorrow!
    • Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week? Beer or a Mojito
    • Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town? Go out, I spend plent of quite time at home already
    • Las Vegas. Love it or hate it? Love it. Want to go again soon.
    • Favorite summer vacation you have taken? Cancun last Oct (I guess that is fall... and a rented house on Lk Entiat like 6 years ago.
    • Favorite characteristic of your husband? His sarcasam

• Options
    • What are you most looking forward to this weekend? quiet house
    • Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week? i would love a big glass of white wine. but lemonade will do.
    • Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town? quiet night home; take out, movie, bubble bath
    • Las Vegas. Love it or hate it?  Never been, but dont plan on ever going.
    • Favorite summer vacation you have taken? love the beach
    • Favorite characteristic of your husband? sence of humor
  • Options
    What are you most looking forward to this weekend?I work tomorrow, so I don't really have anything to look forward too. Hmm, let me see... I guess going to the Bearded Lady in town to get cupcakes on Sunday. =] Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week?A bloody mary. I don't know why, but I love them.
    Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town?I would spend time at home. There is nothing better than watching a movie and relaxing with DH. 
    Las Vegas. Love it or hate it?Love it when with friends, hate it if you have a kid. That town is not kid friendly. DH and I just went there in July and were surprised by how many children were there. We wouldn't take DS until he is like... 12 or 13... maybe.
    Favorite summer vacation you have taken?Eagle Crest, OR. It was relaxing, DS had a blast, and DH and I got to spend time with each other. It was great. Simple.
    Favorite characteristic of your husband?His random silliness and the fact that he dances and tries to sing all the time. He makes me laugh.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

• What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Eating, I haven't eaten in 15 hours.
    • Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week? Iced white chocolate Americano with Cream on Saturday morning.
    • Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town? Paint the town, T's in bed by 7:30 so I get many quiet friday nights.
    • Las Vegas. Love it or hate it? I've been twice, both times were eh. But I want to give it a 3rd try really bad! This time just with DH.
    • Favorite summer vacation you have taken? Sunland always.
    • Favorite characteristic of your husband? He is super understanding, and at times it's hard to believe.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member

• What are you most looking forward to this weekend? Rearranging my living room, my BFF coming for a visit with baby girl, getting new running shoes, a friend's BBQ, dinner with the family, weekends are really good lately.
    • Favorite beverage to indulge in after a particularly rough week? Strawberry Margaritas.
    • Would you rather take a Friday night (kidless) to spend quiet time at home or go out and paint the town? Definitely night on the town. I don't like being at home without my little mister. It feels off!
    • Las Vegas. Love it or hate it? Love it, but I've only been once and I had a room all to myself. That was heaven!
    • Favorite summer vacation you have taken? Disneyland with the family when I was sixteen (my mom got drunk every day and it was hilarious. She's not a drinker) or Florida with my sister. All my other great trips were during the spring or winter.
    • Favorite characteristic of your husband? He is the most loving and patient guy. He'd have to be to deal with my circus!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"