North Carolina Babies

Consignment store for formula - great deal!

I was a little funny about it at first. Really? Who buys formula at a consignment store?? A local reputable consignment store had a few cases of Nutramigen (retails for $26.99/can) for $17/can! One of their consigners bought a case then switched to a different brand so she brought them there. All unopened and well before the expiration date.

SCORE!

So, if you are in the market for formula, check out a consignment store!

Hmm, wonder if there is any sort of FDA law that would prohibit them from selling formula?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Consignment store for formula - great deal!

• Interesting? We have to use Similac Sensitive, and I am desperate for the checks or free samples, and so far even though I signed up online I haven't gotten anything! I never thought of consignment stores, I have one I do like to go to and it is very nice, but I haven't seen anything there that I can think of!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just got 2 $5 Similac checks in the mail the other day. If you want them they're yours, just send me your address (if you want them)

• Loading the player...
  • salisbury-that formula has been on the CLT craigslist a lot lately. check it out to see if there's any close to you!
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • imagedbertagni:
    Interesting? We have to use Similac Sensitive, and I am desperate for the checks or free samples, and so far even though I signed up online I haven't gotten anything! I never thought of consignment stores, I have one I do like to go to and it is very nice, but I haven't seen anything there that I can think of!

Have you tried the Parent's Choice generic?  Eli was also on Similac Sensitive and we tried the PC version at Walmart and actually liked it better!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"