Babies: 9 - 12 Months

It's starting to feel normal around here again.

'bout damn time.

however long the night, dawn will break.

Re: It's starting to feel normal around here again.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Rach21Rach21 member
    define "NORMAL." I'm not sure I was ever around for the "normalcy."
    imageimage 
    TTC #2: My chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I've noticed that, too.  I never left TB because of other boards, but it's nice to see people coming back around here, too.
    My Blog: http://krate24.blogspot.com/ Heather Ann, born still on Jan. 26, 2009 at 27w2d. <a href="http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa361/krate24/?action=view
  • Rach21Rach21 member
    imageheckysue:

imageRach21:
    define "NORMAL." I'm not sure I was ever around for the "normalcy."
    True story.

But I agree.  There are enough people around to have a conversation and some fun now and then.  Plus, I feel like there are some of my mommas around at almost any time if I actually need a baby question answered.  For awhile there I had actually lost my resource for real baby help (since I don't really GFF).

I liked GFF, but my workplace blocks it, so eh. It is refreshing to see new posts/comments and familiar faces! 

imageimage 
    TTC #2: My chart
  • Shhhhhhh....the crazies might hear you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's cuz I'm back now. Obvs.  Stick out tongue

Ok, for real; I need to make more of an effort to Bump, now that I'm back. However, with a walking baby that has an affinity for my laptop and hates when I dont' pay attention to him, it's proven difficult!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll drink to that...

Hey do y'all remember Sexy Mother Truckers? haha Yeah I was thinking of that in the shower this morning.

• imagesillypit:
    Shhhhhhh....the crazies might hear you.
    WHAT? ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"