Detroit Babies

Pumping and Tigers game

Gotta go to a Tigers game and will need to pump. Has anyone taken their pump there before? How did things go getting it through security? Im dreading it! But someone said i can pump at first aid so im assuming security will have seen a pump go by them before?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pumping and Tigers game

• I've never pumped at a game, but the security guys are pretty lack with diaper bags so I am sure if you say it's a breastpump and open it up for them, they'll take a quick glance to make sure there's not a fifth of vodka or a gun sticking out and you'll be safe. 

I went to opening day and just pumped in the car before I went into the stadium, otherwise I've just nursed/pumped before leaving the house and not bothered with it at the game.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • your daughter is so cute in your sig pic - love the shades :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I took my pump to TigerFest in January at Comerica and once I told them it was a breastpump, the security guy didn't even think twice to look at it - LOL. 

I ended up pumping in one of the locker rooms downstairs that was open to guests.  But, when we went to a game this summer, I nursed DS at First Aid and they just pull a curtain around you and you sit on a bed.

• Great, thanks!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"