Parenting after 35

What is your "guilty pleasure?"

Right now, my guilty pleasure is the MTV show "Teen Mom."  I don't know why, but I am drawn to this crazy show!  I even have my DVR box set to tape the episodes so that I don't miss any.

What's yours? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is your "guilty pleasure?"

• My quilty pleasure today is a second cup of coffee (I usually have just one).  Yesterday it was eating ice-cream before dinner, I probably should be a better role model Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Delivered 3 weeks and 2 days early via emergency c/s due to pre-e

Anniversary
    Trying to Conceive Ticker image
  • Watching the Bachelorette and in a few weeks, the Bachelor pad.  I know it's complete trash, but I can not tear myself away from it!Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Every afternoon at 3, one of the local digital channels shows "Real Housewives."  I try to plan C's nap for that time so I can indulge.

• I have many:) Some of them are spicy food, coffee, desserts...

• BIG BROTHER and bad bad food.

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TV wise, I'm with BrideBuddies. Real Housewives. I love/hate that show. I watched the entire RH of NY this season even though I hate all the women and the whole season was about nothing. And not in a good Seinfeld way. The only way I will watch NY next season is if they relace everyone on it. Starting with Jill. But I will still watch all the other ones. It's a sickness, I know.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm into Big Brother. And watching Biggest Loser while eating Ben and Jerry's (yeah, klassy I know). And without a doubt coffee and chocolate (Galaxy is my fav). Also swimming without the kids, I like the absolute quiet.
  • Hm.  I don't really do guilt, it interferes with my indulgences!  :)  That said, I do make and eat a lot of ice cream and sorbet!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • steverstever member
    Coffee and soaps. Studies have shown coffee helps your brain stave off alzheimers so I figure it can cancel out the damage done by DOOL and GH.
  • The bachelorette. I say every time I am never going to watch it again but I just get sucked in.
  • imagedaisydana:
    TV wise, I'm with BrideBuddies. Real Housewives. I love/hate that show. I watched the entire RH of NY this season even though I hate all the women and the whole season was about nothing. And not in a good Seinfeld way. The only way I will watch NY next season is if they relace everyone on it. Starting with Jill. But I will still watch all the other ones. It's a sickness, I know.

I'm so behind on all the drama since I only see the really old reruns.  But yea, Jill is a PITA and what's with THE COUNTESS?   And that creepy Alex and Simon.  They skeeve me out big time.  My gaydar is off the charts on him anyway.  Can you say Fake Marriage!??!!

Right now they've been showing the OC version and they're all equally bad.... sniping, catty biotches!

• I agree with pp about the RH series, but I am totally hooked on Flipping Out!  Love Jeffrey Lewis, Zoila, Jenny and the whole gang.  But I think my real guilty pleasure is what DH refers to as the smut magazine, US Weekly.  Yes, I have a subscription!  Love when the mail comes on Fridays!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Real Housewives and Flipping Out. I love BravoTV Embarrassed
  • imagegimmietimmies:
    I'm into Big Brother. And watching Biggest Loser while eating Ben and Jerry's (yeah, klassy I know). And without a doubt coffee and chocolate (Galaxy is my fav). Also swimming without the kids, I like the absolute quiet.

Ditto this.  I do always take a moment to appreciate the irony, though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"