Maryland Babies
Options

Tomorrow's playdate location change...

Hi All, For those that are still thinking about joining us tomorrow, I need a few suggestions for possible location change. Here's the deal, my DH is working on our deck tomorrow morning so he's going to be in and out of the basement (which is where A's playroom is) so my house won't work for a location change.

I don't think the Harford or White Marsh Malls have indoor playground areas. Towson Town Center does, but it's really small and kind of connected to the parking garage. 

We could either move the playdate to another day, find a indoor location asap, or just head to Annie's earlier than 10 a.m.? 

I love to hear your suggestions.

Re: Tomorrow's playdate location change...

• Options
    Okay for now I've just moved the time from 10 a.m. to 9 a.m. I wish it wasn't going to be so blazing hot, but the weather isn't something I can control. If it was, every day would be 80 a beautiful! Smile

• Options
    If you want a location change that is indoors, there is That Bouncy Place in Forest Hill. The first open bounce is at 10:30 for an hour, and there is a cost (between $6-$7), but children 18 months and under and parents are free. There is also a 3 and under area that has a small bouncer, and one of those ABC mats. Another indoor suggestion is Storyville at the library in Rosedale. There is a "Baby Garden" for infants/babies up to a certain age. They open at 9am.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemdmommy07:
    If you want a location change that is indoors, there is That Bouncy Place in Forest Hill. The first open bounce is at 10:30 for an hour, and there is a cost (between $6-$7), but children 18 months and under and parents are free. There is also a 3 and under area that has a small bouncer, and one of those ABC mats. Another indoor suggestion is Storyville at the library in Rosedale. There is a "Baby Garden" for infants/babies up to a certain age. They open at 9am.

Thank you for responding.

• Options

I don't have any. I *think* they have a play area at Columbia Mall, but that's a bit far from the original location. DD is at that stage where she loves to watch kids, but can't do much.

I've heard that the Storyvilles can get very crowded on the weekends. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagemadladybride:

I don't have any. I *think* they have a play area at Columbia Mall, but that's a bit far from the original location. DD is at that stage where she loves to watch kids, but can't do much.

I've changed it to storyville in Rosedale at 9 a.m. I know that's quite early for those babies and momma's that like to sleep in. My dd is an early riser, so that's not an issue for us. I really wanted to keep the play date in the Baltimore area, because we have a few mommies coming from Cecil and Harford County. 

• Options
    imagejcsntms06:
    imagemadladybride:

I've changed it to storyville in Rosedale at 9 a.m. I know that's quite early for those babies and momma's that like to sleep in. My dd is an early riser, so that's not an issue for us. I really wanted to keep the play date in the Baltimore area, because we have a few mommies coming from Cecil and Harford County. 

fab - I'll seeyou there!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sydney and I will still be there but i can't promise it'll be by 9. We are later sleepers, well she is more than I am actually. So don't wait for us if we aren't there, we will just meet you inside.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"