March 2011 Moms
Options

Good Friday Morning!

Morning ladies!  How are your Fridays going?
Last night DH and I got to have date night with another couple.  We had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and went to The Funny Bone to see Greg Warren. 

Jake got to sleep around 10:30 and slept until 9am.  Frightening.  I'm worried it's going to screw up his whole day, but we will roll with the punches.  He only woke up at 6am for a paci to be shoved in his mouth.  hehe. 

We had a 6oz bottle along with oatmeal and bananas.  He sneezed with oatmeal in his mouth and laughed when he noticed I was covered in the slime.  Yuck.  I then followed his breakfast by a nice round of "Old McDonald", and he chimed in on the "Moo moo here" parts.

Now I'm just dusting the house.  Have to finish cleaning up the front living room and sweep.  Cloth diapers are in the wash and towels in the dryer. 

Jake's in his chair talking to the owl and squirrel hanging from it. 

So what are you girls up to? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good Friday Morning!

• Options

Stalking my online college class. The class was 8 weeks long, I turned in my paper on the 16th, she still hasn't graded it and the semester officially ends Sunday. I'm peeved.

Laundry is running and Charles keeps showing off his new rolling back to front and front to back skills. He's currently working on his scooting technique. Currently he sucks at the forward scoot and ends up side scooting which results in spinning baby. I'll forgive him since he's not even 4 months.

The dog is sleeping and the hubby is working. On positive notes, DS slept from 8:30 to 2:30 (I'm blissfully happy) and the Pumas I ordered through the new MyHabit amazon website came in today and they fit. $14 Pumas? Heck to the yes.

image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"