Northern California Babies
Options

The Hit It List

Once, when my cousin and I were roommates, we posted a piece of paper on the door to our place and invited our female guests to add the names of any men (famous or infamous because we didn't want the real life guys to get big heads) that, if given the chance, they would have sex with.

Who are the top five in your "Hit It" list?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image

Re: The Hit It List

• Options

1. Colin Firth

2. B (not going to write his whole name, as I know him through work)

3. James Franco

4. Daniel Craig

5. Oliver Martinez

I am noticing there is only one guy on this list who is under 30 (maybe under 40). Hmm...

• Options

Um, you mean other people did this too?!?!?! We had ours on a whiteboard in the basement and had to remember to cover it up when people came over...namely, those guys, lol. Although it was fun for the guys to try and figure out who had written their name! HAHAHHAHAHAH

1. Peyton Manning

2. Alexander Skaarsgard

3. Ryan Gosling

4. Andy Samberg

5. Jack White

Geez, I'm all over the place. =)

ETA: without saying my DH would top the list, but this is for fantasy sake ala the Friend's laminated 5.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Taylor Lautner

Collin Farrell

LL Cool J

Charlie Hunnam

Edward Norton

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1) The guy who plays Alcide from True Blood.  Joe... Something?  Who cares -we don't even need to exchange names.  He just needs to take his shirt off....Yum!! 

2) Mark from SYTYCD.  He was on a few seasons ago and was cute but it's only more recently since I've seen him as one of Lady Gaga's backup dancers that I really got a crush.  He's become such a man! 

3) Timothy Olyphant.  Oh yeaaaahhhhh...  I just love him. 

4) I think Christian Bale still makes this list.  He's uber-sexy.

5) Dang, I'm drawing a blank!  In the old days Johnny Depp would have always been at the top of the list but I'm not sure he makes the list anymore...  Wow, I'm really drawing a blank on who I would put as #5!  Let's just say Johnny Depp for now but I reserve the right to change my mind later.  ;) 

• Options

Jason Statham - just hot.  damn.

Ed Norton - Fight Club or Death to Smoochy Ed, the other Ed's are too whiney.

Marshal Mathers (Eminem) - don't ask why, cause I don't know why he does it for me.

Jason Mraz - I imagine he's smelly so a pre-hit shower would be required.

And I still don't have a 5th.

• Options
    imagesecretkeeper321:

Um, you mean other people did this too?!?!?! We had ours on a whiteboard in the basement and had to remember to cover it up when people came over...namely, those guys, lol. Although it was fun for the guys to try and figure out who had written their name! HAHAHHAHAHAH

1. Peyton Manning

2. Alexander Skaarsgard

3. Ryan Gosling

4. Andy Samberg

5. Jack White

ETA: without saying my DH would top the list, but this is for fantasy sake ala the Friend's laminated 5.

I am normally over on the nest, but have found myself migrating and lurking over here lately.  Anyways, I just wanted to say that my brother's roommate is Ryan Goslings personal assistant.  They hang out all the freaking time and I am so jealous!

• Options

Fun!

1. Edward Norton- of course the American History X if he weren't a scary racist nazi.

2.  Henry Simmons.  I have had a crush on him since NYPD Blue.  He is possibly one of the prettiest men ever.  Some of my girlfriends spotted him at a Laker game and stared at him through binoculars because they couldn't keep their eyes off of him.

3.  John Goodman-Roseanne John Goodman and no I'm not kidding.  There is somethig about him that makes me fall in love with him.  Probably more of his charcacter than the man.  I'm going to do two here, because I also love Kevin James.

4.  Ryan Reynolds-Shhhhh, be pretty. Don't talk.

5.  Jason Statham-Yummy.

Looks like I have a thing for guys with shaved heads and chubby guys too!

• Options

1. Ben Graupner

2. Jackson Rathbone

3. Mark Salling

I just have 3 on my list.  

imageimage
    107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
    Read 2012: 33/50
  • Options
    imagemrscerruti2be:

3.  John Goodman-Roseanne John Goodman and no I'm not kidding.  There is somethig about him that makes me fall in love with him.  Probably more of his charcacter than the man.  I'm going to do two here, because I also love Kevin James.

I totally get this, actually.  I just introduced DH to the show Roseanne (we're on season 2 now) and watching it back I'm re-falling in love w/John Goodman.  And we actually DVR'ed King of Queens reruns back when J was a newborn so we could watch it during late-night BF'ing sessions.  There both kind of cute and there's just something about a loving, loveable family man that's pretty sexy.  So I'll sign up to be a chubby chaser too! 

• Options
    imageCheekyGirl22:
    imagesecretkeeper321:

1. Peyton Manning

2. Alexander Skaarsgard

3. Ryan Gosling

4. Andy Samberg

5. Jack White

I am normally over on the nest, but have found myself migrating and lurking over here lately.  Anyways, I just wanted to say that my brother's roommate is Ryan Goslings personal assistant.  They hang out all the freaking time and I am so jealous!

Um...hook a sister up!!!! I totally think my Husband would understand....hey, I've told him plenty of times, Heidi Klum shows up on our front door...I won't say a word!

• Options

Hehehe, fun :)

1. Gael Garcia Bernal

2. Alexander Skarsgard

3. Jake Gylenhaal

4. Gary Oldman

5. Sergio Romo 

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options
    imageKellyMRocks:

1. Gael Garcia Bernal  <----umm...YES please!!! (just yesterday on pinterest i was looking for pictures of him to pin to my 'eye candy' board...but really i just want to PIN him...)

2. Alexander Skarsgard

3.   Edward Norton (also, from american history X roll) ;)

4.  Justin Timberlake - this just happened on tuesday after watching friends w/ benefits...because umm, hello! have you seen his naked @ss??  

5.  Armando Perez aka Pitbull (the rapper)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Mark Wahlberg

2. Edward Norton - American History X version

3. Joaquin Phoenix - preferably pre-crazy breakdown/documentary role, just because I am not a big fan of THAT MUCH facial hair thankyouverymuch

4. Um, probably an ex that was only good at one thing Embarrassed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am pretty bad because I really have a "list" . 

It really is just Terrell Owens football player/reality star that has stayed consistently in my hot list, he is just so yummy and so full of himself. <3 it.

2. Lenny Kravitz, ever since he cleaned himself up some and showed off his naked ass in that video he is a favorite of mine. 

If I had to add a few more it would be :

3. Dwanye Wade ..Basketball player Miami Heat  

4. Michael Ealy the blue eyes and caramel skin, total sucker for that.

• Options
    I'm just sad I only get five....I could probably add another 5 more, hahahahahahaha.
  • Options
    imagesecretkeeper321:
    imageCheekyGirl22:
    imagesecretkeeper321:

1. Peyton Manning

2. Alexander Skaarsgard

3. Ryan Gosling

4. Andy Samberg

5. Jack White

Um...hook a sister up!!!! I totally think my Husband would understand....hey, I've told him plenty of times, Heidi Klum shows up on our front door...I won't say a word!

Seriously right!!!  I told my hubby that RG moved to the top of my list, because I feel like there really is a teensy  tiny chance it could happen. In my dreams of course!

• Options

1. Timothy Olyphant. Hands down. I started watching Justified just to watch him!

2. Alexander Skarsgard

3. Sam Trammel (Sam from True Blood)

4 and 5- Can I just reiterate Timothy Olyphant? Seriously. I have sex dreams about him...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic My Boys! BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    imageMeggyO:

1. Timothy Olyphant. Hands down. I started watching Justified just to watch him!

2. Alexander Skarsgard

3. Sam Trammel (Sam from True Blood)

4 and 5- Can I just reiterate Timothy Olyphant? Seriously. I have sex dreams about him...

OMG, how could I forget Sam?!??  He was my favorite on the show from day one and I let the fancy new werewolf guy blind me!  I feel so bad for forgetting about him!  He's my #5, for sure now!  

• Options
    Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal:) I only have two!
    Dancing Through Life
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
    Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
    Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
    Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
    Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
    EDD 10-28-12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"