April 2011 Moms

those who cd...

our lo loves the pool but the swimming diapers are huge on her since the smallest is for 16 lbs and she is at most 11 1/2. have you tried swimmis by bummis and did you like them? i heard they run big but i figure a small will last us a long time... tia for any input!
BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: those who cd...

• I just use a small monkey doodlez.  Pretty much any cd that fits well will work I think.  I like the monkey doodlez as a swim dipe because they are an all in one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have the Swimmis by Bummis but haven't tried them yet... the salesperson said I can fold/accordian the front down a bit to make it a little more snug if they are big and then velcro.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have an iPlay reusable swim diaper - size small is supposed to fit 10-18 lbs. Maybe that would be an option for you? It fits our 14 lb DD perfectly and seems like it will definitely still fit when she gains another 2-3 lbs. iPlay also makes swim suits with the swim diaper part built in, which I think would be super handy, so we ordered one of those but don't have it yet to try it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the iPlay too. They fit my LO great and have since he was about 12 pounds.
  • We just use an old bummi's superbrite cover. Although, its starting to not fit anymore :(
  • We just take the insert out of the bumgenius 4.0 - works great! :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • https://www.imsevimse.us/p-129-swim-diapers.aspx

We have one of these in a small (11-17 lbs) and it works great.  I think we started using it when he was about 12 lbs (is now 14 lbs).  We love it.  They make a newborn size as well (9-13 lbs). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have an Applecheeks swim diaper in size 1 (7-20 lbs).  It works/fits her really well.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"