Two Under 2

City Mini double infant adapter ?

Does the City Mini still fold flat with the adapter attached? If not, is it a pain to put it on/off? Right now I'm thinking I'll just leave it attached, so long as it'll fit in my trunk that way.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: City Mini double infant adapter ?

• The stroller still fold flat, but the adapter sticks out. In theory, you could take the adapter on and off but to say that it would be a pain in the butt is a HUGE understatement. It's not a quick install to put on, involves unsnapping some of the seat, so to me it would not be worth it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRaffes484:
    The stroller still fold flat, but the adapter sticks out. In theory, you could take the adapter on and off but to say that it would be a pain in the butt is a HUGE understatement. It's not a quick install to put on, involves unsnapping some of the seat, so to me it would not be worth it.

Do you think it'll fit in my trunk with the adapter on? I've got a Camry - very roomy trunk for a car.

• Loading the player...
  • I think it will. I would assume you'd be lifting the stroller into the trunk so that the wheels are toward the back of the trunk. If so, the adapter would be toward the trunk opening and I don't think it sticks up high enough to prevent the trunk from closing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRaffes484:
    I think it will. I would assume you'd be lifting the stroller into the trunk so that the wheels are toward the back of the trunk. If so, the adapter would be toward the trunk opening and I don't think it sticks up high enough to prevent the trunk from closing.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"