Washington Babies

*~*ohashlet*~*

Hey, pretty lady!  It's good to see your face around these parts again!  I'm so excited to see that you and baby are getting so close to meeting each other face to face, and your siggy pics are gorgeous!  Hope you hang around. Smile
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *~*ohashlet*~*

• Hi! We are SO close. I had a great MW appointment yesterday, almost 75% effaced and lost my MP this morning so I hope I have a weekend baby! I can't believe I'm almost done!
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't wait to see pics!!! : )
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • imageohashlet:
    Hi! We are SO close. I had a great MW appointment yesterday, almost 75% effaced and lost my MP this morning so I hope I have a weekend baby! I can't believe I'm almost done!

That's so exciting!  Please keep us posted!  Sending outside baby dust your way! 

• Thanks ladies. Still here, still pregnant.
  • imageohashlet:
    Thanks ladies. Still here, still pregnant.

Being overdue is THE WORST!  I don't care what anyone says about "enjoying those last baby-free days and rest-filled nights."  It's crap.  At that point you just want to be holding a baby instead of wishing you could smack everyone who asks if the baby has arrived yet.  If you need someone to distract you, let me know.  E and I will take you for a walk, coffee, etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"