Detroit Babies

Shower Venue Ideas

Hi Ladies!

My MIL is hosting a for me in the Livonia-Northville area and I was just wondering if you had any ideas for some less expensive places(although price really isn't an issue with her, I don't want to put her out). Their will be about 50-60 people.

I had my wedding shower at the Senate Coney Island (6 and Haggerty in Northville) Which was really nice, they have a nice little separate dinning area, and DH grandmother and owner are good friends. I was just looking for something a little different this time and thought maybe you ladies could help!

TIA !!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shower Venue Ideas

• We had our shower at Guilios in Livonia.  It is on Plymouth Rd and they set aside Saturday mornings or maybe even Sunday mornings for things like showers/private events.
    Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My mom threw mine at Papa Vinos in Northville, however, they say it can only accomodate 50.  We invited a little over 50 and had I think 38 show up and it worked out really well.  Prices are not bad at all either, I think it was around $16 and that included tax and gratuity.

We also looked at Buca di Beppo.  It was our 2nd choice, but it was a bit more than Papa Vino's.  I think around $20pp.

Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Loading the player...
  • No recs, but I went to a shower at Papa Vino's not that long ago and it was so nice. Smile
    Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
  • One of my bridal showers was at Ernesto's in Plymouth and it was lovely. We had a large private room. Gl!
  • My bridal shower was at Ernesto's too, but they've changed the name.  I think it's Courthouse Grill or something like that.  If the owners and everything else is the same, I've had good experiences there.

My baby shower was at Fox Hills golf course--not cheap but really nice venue with several room options.  I believe it's technically in Plymouth, but it's pretty far west.

• I don't know their shower rates, but I grew up in Northville and went to many events at Genitti's.  Amazing food.  https://www.genittis.com/

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Im not sure if there are any near but American Legions tend to be cheap and can cater!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"