Upstate NY Babies
Options

TGIF!! Weekend plans?

Happy Friday, this week has been dragging!!!

Friday: Dinner and relaxing with DH & DD.  Working on the laundry and catching up in the DVR after DD goes to bed.

Saturday: Out to breakfast.  The ILs are taking Stella with them from breakfast so DH & I can have a "Date Day"!  We're going to a friends garage sale, Target to get some things for the nursery, going to see Harry Potter and to a late lunch.  I can't wait!  Then we'll just hang out with DD for the rest of the day.

Sunday: No plans.  Probably grocery shopping and working on getting the guest room cleared out so that we can start working on making it into a nursery (finally).

Have a great weekend ladies!!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: TGIF!! Weekend plans?

• Options
    Friday: We leave the OBX tonight around 9 to head home. The ride down was horrible for poor Jules so hopefully she'll sleep for most of it. During the day I need to pack and get everything taken care of and probably get some swimming in. Vacation has been good but so much work, I'm ready to get home. Saturday: DH will probably sleep for a lot of the day and at some point I'll need to go pick up our dog from my parents. Not much else other than trying to get the house back in order. Sunday: I think my SIL is planning to come over so hopefully finishing up anything else around the house. I think this coming week is going to be busy. Have a good weekend everyone!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Today: finishing up cupcakes for my friend's 30th bday party tonight. My mom is picking Evan up around 5, then dh and I headed to said party a bit later on.

Saturday: sleeping in, picking up Evan and either heading to the pool or maybe my brothers house to swim... since it's supposed to be hot. No plans for the rest of the day. Grilling pizzas for dinner, and more than likely watching Dexter (we are almost done w/ season 5) after Evan is asleep...  maybe we'll switch it up and rent a movie on demand, I want to see Limitless (mmmm, Bradley Cooper!)

Sunday: going to the gym in the morning, packing a little picnic lunch and heading to the free Sunday jazz concert at the Knox, relaxing and getting ready for an interview I have on Monday morning. And the highlight of our weekend- watching Breaking Bad.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Today: After work I need to hit up Wegmans, and then I am making pasta salad and some type of dessert (anyone have anything good to suggest, or should I stick with brownies? haha) for our picnics tomorrow. Then washing dipes and packing everything up to go

Saturday: Hopefully hitting up the local farmers market and then on the road to Buffalo by 9am at the latest. We are going to my mom's to pick her up and then we are all going to my mom's family picnic (which only happens once every 2 years and I missed last time)!!! We will probably get there around 11 and then stay till about 4. Then on to my dad's family picnic for more food and family. This is our first time to show off Charlotte to extended family, so it should be fun.

Sunday: Probably church with my parents, maybe breakfast, swimming, visiting the grandmas. I think my mom is looking to keep Charlotte for a little visit, so we might be driving back alone and have the evening to ourselves.

image        image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"