High-Risk Pregnancy

Update! RE: Might be in labour

Hey everybody!

No new bout of preterm labour for me!! Looks like it was just false labour. At least now I know :) Baby Ellie is hanging in there, good girl!

I found out that the "bulging" feeling is actually just baby's head putting more pressure down there than normal and making things feel a little different and swollen. They said it was nothing to be worried about.

So, I will hopefully continue to stay pregnant for at least another two weeks, and then I can't wait to meet my little lady!!

On a side note: I've been really nervous about Ellie being HUGE when she came out, because DH was 10lbs 8ozs, I was 9lbs 4ozs and my tummy has been really really large, but at my ultrasound last week she was only 4lbs 15ozs, so it looks like I'm looking at having a healthy average sized baby!

Yesterday and today may have been super painful/uncomfortable and worrisome, but I feel a lot better and way more reassured, and even grateful that I'm on bedrest because I'm so happy Ellie's going to take a bit more time!

Vote on my Baby Names here!
VOTE on my Name List
Surprise! Baby #2!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Update! RE: Might be in labour

• Thats Great! Keep em cooking mama and OMG ur hubby was a biggin' lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Birth 2lbs 10oz 15in long (4/28 ) 2months 2weeks 6lbs 4oz (discharge day ! ) 3 months 8lbs 6oz (due date 7/25 ) **1 years old 19lbs** **2 years old 25lbs 33 inches tall** Daisypath Vacation tickers image
  • That is great news hang in there its almost time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"