Washington Babies
Options

Eastside Nanny Sharing?

Hi ladies!

DH and I are trying to solve our daycare problem in an affordable way (aren't we all?). A friend suggested nanny sharing. Does anyone do this, and do you have a nanny service you'd recommend? I'm thinking we'd split it with my brother and SIL who live across the water (we're in Sammamish, but DH works downtown), or maybe even our downstairs neighbors.

Anyway - any advice would be helpful! Thanks!

greenbaby
BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Eastside Nanny Sharing?

• Options

We are interested in doing this in 2012 when we have our baby. At that time, our plan is to seek out a family at the same company or near our home who are interested in sharing a nanny. We're going to be flexible on the where (our place or theirs is okay). From what I hear it can be a good option if you have similar thinking on how to raise kids (I.E. Agree on the same sort of methods).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Some of the nanny sites and craigslist have requests for nanny share.  I didn't see any I was interested in, and never found any that fit my weird schedule.  I've heard it can be great if you get the right nanny and the right family though!

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"