Attachment Parenting

You Know You Have Baby Fever When

Even though it's 100 degrees with gawd knows what humidity % here in SC, I was jealous of the 3 pregnant women I saw today. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: You Know You Have Baby Fever When

• QuazelQuazel member

Or when your new SIL gets sees the heartbeat of her 5w 6d poppy seed and it sends you into tears of joy, so exciting!

I haven't been on much but every time I am, I check your siggy hoping to see a new ticker.  Are you actively TTC at this point?

• I've been ogling (sp?) big bellies and newborns as well. Quick, someone post about how exhausted you are and how rough of a time your first born is having adjusting to their new sibling. :-p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageHarper'smom:
    I've been ogling (sp?) big bellies and newborns as well. Quick, someone post about how exhausted you are and how rough of a time your first born is having adjusting to their new sibling. :-p

sorry can't help you there...Kaitlin's only 11 weeks and even though I'm hormonal and sleep deprived (or maybe because of that) I'm kind of fantasizing about another alreadyEmbarrassed  Ankaret has had a complete potty regression though, and I'm not enjoying going back to square 1 at all, as she'd been reliable for over 6 months.

Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • or when you read posts about your friend who has twins with AR and are both colicy and neither sleep well or at the same time and she throughly exhausted and you STILL think how great it was when your own LO was like that too!

OY!

• imageQuazel:

Or when your new SIL gets sees the heartbeat of her 5w 6d poppy seed and it sends you into tears of joy, so exciting!

I haven't been on much but every time I am, I check your siggy hoping to see a new ticker.  Are you actively TTC at this point?

Not actively but not really avoiding either. The plan is sept/oct to start trying for real. I had a wicked diastasis recti with Ari that still needs work. I've been rather lazy about it but really want to fix it before I get pregnant again - it will just be harder to deal with after 2 pregnancies, plus I want to be in good shape so I can VBAC. Plus DH wants to wait a few months while the job situation stabilizes. He actually wanted to wait a year or 2 & I was like, yeah, no.  

• imageHarper'smom:
    Quick, someone post about how exhausted you are and how rough of a time your first born is having adjusting to their new sibling. :-p

I am SO EXHAUSTED all the time.  DH let me sleep in until 8:15 today and when he brought the kids in, I couldn't believe the time (I thought it was about 7).  And this little guy is an active one (just like my first, God help us) and kicks up a storm so big that I can't believe I am only 21 weeks.  Helpful?  Still, wouldn't change it for the world =) 

Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • ... when you burst out crying every time you find out someone else you know is pregnant.

I'm happy for them, of course, but so sad that I'm not there right now.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BFab11BFab11 member
    I feel like a mean mommy and wife because the last couple weeks I've been so irritable. I get mad at C for acting like a toddler, then I feel all guilty. Plus it sucks being a jungle gym when you don't feel well and just want to lie down. And m/s and exhaustion suck with a toddler. And I gag every time I have to change a poopy diaper (I leave them for DH to scrape and put in the pail cuz I can't handle it).
  • aglennaglenn member
    I'm exhausted, DH is in China, and DD decided that 2-4am this morning would be an excellent time to have a long conversation with Mommy.  Does that help?  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBride2b2004:

imageHarper'smom:
    Quick, someone post about how exhausted you are and how rough of a time your first born is having adjusting to their new sibling. :-p

I am SO EXHAUSTED all the time.  DH let me sleep in until 8:15 today and when he brought the kids in, I couldn't believe the time (I thought it was about 7).  And this little guy is an active one (just like my first, God help us) and kicks up a storm so big that I can't believe I am only 21 weeks.  Still, wouldn't change it for the world =)  It is so nice to know our family is almost complete. 

Wow, you are half way. It seems like you just announced your BFP. I'm glad your DH is trying to help out. I'm really worried about the exhaustion as well. Everyone told me during 1st tri that I would get my energy back later on in pregnancy. Lies! I think it really only came back when DD turned 2 and cut back her nursings sessions. But here we are,TTC.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageHarper'smom:

Wow, you are half way. It seems like you just announced your BFP. I'm glad your DH is trying to help out. I'm really worried about the exhaustion as well. Everyone told me during 1st tri that I would get my energy back later on in pregnancy. Lies! I think it really only came back when DD turned 2 and cut back her nursings sessions. But here we are,TTC.

are you now TTC??  ohh exciting, congrats!

sadly (maybe?) i cannot share anyone's baby fever.  i read this thread to see if it would create some, but nope!  LOL!

• imageWiggleBaby:
    imageHarper'smom:

Thanks! Yes it is "official". haha..I forgot how anxious it makes me.

• QuazelQuazel member
    imageHarper'smom:
    imageWiggleBaby:
    imageHarper'smom:

Thanks! Yes it is "official". haha..I forgot how anxious it makes me.

Ohhhh, good luck!!!
  • imageHarper'smom:

I know, it does seem like I just saw those two lines.  Good luck, hope you get a BFP soon!  
    Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"