Pre-School and Daycare
Options

DD and her noises

My DD is almost always making noise!  Everything from sound effects (sirens, bopping noises, etc) to things like chanting (during breakfast this morning she was chanting her initials over and over).

She is also always super loud, like nothing at a quiet volume.

Is anyone else's DC like this?  DD is normal, social, smart.. but the noises can drive me crazy.  Sometimes I need her to be quiet and she just keeps going.  There have been times I have been trying to rush to do something in a panic and I've had to ask her to be quiet like a half dozen times on the verge of losing it (like if I think I've lost my keys or I'm rushing to fill out paperwork or do anything else really important).  I can't think or concentrate!

Most of the time I can tune it out, but a lot of times it just drives me up the wall.

Re: DD and her noises

• Options
    Gah yes. I was hoping it was phase that would pass but I can see your DD is a year older! Sigh... I've been practicing 'indoor voices' rules or she has to go to her room and be loud. It calms the issue after it starts but it doesn't stop it from happening again!
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"