Indiana Babies

Wisconsin dells?

Thinking of taking the family there next year. Anyone ever go?

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ask me stuff.

Re: Wisconsin dells?

• I went last summer with my sister, her hubby, their 3 kids, and our parents. Dh didn't go because he doesn't like water parks for some crazy reason. We stayed at the Wilderness On the Lake, because we wanted a huge suite with separate bedrooms and more than one bathroom and full kitchen. There was a small indoor waterpark at our hotel, but we mostly took the free shuttle to the other Wilderness properties with the bigger waterparks, both indoor and outdoor. The waterparks at the entire resort were included in the room price. They have several different properties and room types, so I'm sure one would work for you. If you opt to stay at one of the properties with a big watermark at it, that could be more convenient, but we wanted a bigger room and didn't mind the taking the shuttle or driving ourselves.

We also played mini golf at one of the properties.

sorry the link isn't clicky, I'm on my iPad. https://m.wildernessresort.com/
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Thank you!

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • Loading the player...
  • We stayed at wilderness also my DH and DS loved it I was pregnant and hate water parks but still fun. If you go you have to eat at Moosejaw. It is a pizza place down the road it is so good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"