Upstate NY Babies
Options

I really need girl time tonight!

Now hopefully I can stay awake for it.

A certain 3 year old flat out refused to nap or stay in his room for quiet time. And in his million times of slamming his bedroom door he woke up his brother. So this cranky momma did not get her nap (yes, I need a 30 min. nap pretty much every day, I am up @5am every day plus at least 2x during the night, not to mention this first tri exhaustion is kicking my butt) 

I really wish I could just put a movie on, but he lost all screen time privileges. I hate when his punishments punish me as well :(

Photobucket
Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12

Re: I really need girl time tonight!

• Options

Aww yuck!

Amen. We took my 3 kids plus SIL's kids to get pics done for MILs bday. She has a 3 1/2 yr old, 2 1/2yr old twins and a 1 month old. The 7 cousins were INSANE. Well not my twins and her teeny baby but the "big kids" tore the place up. J and my nephew wouldn't stop wrestling, the girls were fighting over props, all 4 wouldn't sit still. NIGHTMARE!

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

It stinks too b/c I'm sooo exhausted and drained from today, between the pictures and the twins teething, I'm having a hard time getting myself pumped to go :(

I <3 all you ladies but I gotta see how I feel after a big dose of caffeine.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You neeeeed to come Melanie!!! I have a keurig, so you can have some caffeine here too. My fave k-cups are called "Jet Fuel".. :) And, you KNOW you'll be glad you came once you're here.

I can't wait to see everyone tonight.. 

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    I'm definitely in need of girl time (and wine!) too. Zoey wouldn't nap today either, so she has been quite "spirited" this afternoon and I'm definitely liking forward to the break. Joe has never handled bedtime alone for the two of them, so I'm a little nervous of how things will go, but not enough so to keep me from coming. :) I may be a little late cause he probably won't be home from work too about 6:30 and then I need to stop for wine. But am definitely coming. Can't wait! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm exhausted and am having a cup of coffee now.  I miss you girls . I have wine and cake
  • Options

sorry it wasn't in the cards for me to join you girls tonight. DH was oot last night and when he got home tonight we ended up at my parents house for dinner and that turned into taking a truck load of stuff to my aunts house for her block sale- i'm so frickin sweaty right now i need to jump in a pool!

i vote we plan another next month now. DH owes me big time.

btw kim i messaged you back on fb about the bouncer 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"