Cincinnati Babies

I'm ba-ack!

Hi guys! I'm back from my 1 month fast (gave up all internet and tv) and surprisingly it went by pretty fast! I missed you guys and I feel really out of the loop-- what did I miss? Any interesting drama?

We went on vacation to South Carolina with my side of the family which was Nicholas' 1st time flying and going to the beach and we had a blast :-) We also had our big anatomy scan and I convinced DH to find out the sex and we are having a GIRL! We are so excited!!

We also went to a MAGIC Foundation (RSS) Convention in Chicago and learned a bunch of great medical info about Nicholas' condition and got some great news from the doctors who saw him that was really encouraging....so thats what we have been up to in the last month!

Oh and no I didn't unfriend anybody on facebook :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I'm ba-ack!

• Welcome back, lady! Congratulations on having a girl!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome back, Lauren!  Sounds like you had a great month.  Congratulations on your big news - so excited you are having a girl!!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm new to the board so you don't know me, but congratulations on having a girl!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Yay!  So glad you had a great month and congrats on having a little GIRL!  They are so fun. 

You didn't miss much on the board because it seems like most of our discussions are happening on our private FB page.  It's weird how dead this board has been.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm with Lindsay - this board has been DEAD. Maybe now that you're back, you can liven it up a bit. Wink

Congrats on the baby girl! Hope you've been feeling well!

• Congrats on the girl news!!!  You look great!
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"