Cincinnati Babies

Maternity clothes . .

I've never been, but Hot Mama is having a huge sale in Rookwood this weekend. They have an online coupon with the article.

https://cincinnati.com/blogs/cincychic/2011/07/26/hot-mama-maternity-sale-this-week/

Plus OUAC in Fields Eartle no longer caries maternity clothes. They have all been moved to the Colerain.

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maternity clothes . .

• Thanks for the tip, I was actually going to head to the Fields Ertle OUAC today to search for cheap clothes.  Thanks for saving me the trip!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Np I learned that the hard way. Booked it up there Monday before they closed at 8, found out they were open till 9 and had no more maternity. I then found myself at Target wondering why they had a huge maternity sign for three outfits??

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay for OUAC moving maternity clothes to Colerain :) They do have a big selection, a whole wall. I was there two weeks ago.  Hot Mama has designer clothes; I shopped there when school was in session (I work in that area).  I am itching to go to their sale, I hope I get over that way! 
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am right with you on the Target selection.  I went for the first time today to look at their maternity clothes...right under the GIANT maternity sign were racks of regular-sized clothes...only a few actual maternity items, and then right next to the maternity is the "WOMAN" section.  I kept thinking, "Is this maternity?" and then I realized I'd seen it all in about 3 racks of poor selection.
  • I've had better luck with Target's website. You can order on there and return whatever you don't want to the store. And if you spend more than $50 or whatever their number is, you get free shipping. I have ordered and returned whatever and they don't have a problem with it at all! :) HTH
    DH and I got hitched 9/29/06!!! TTC since 1/2009. Diagnosed with endometriosis 2/2010 Femara 2/2010, 4/2010, 5/2010. Surgery for endometriosis 7/2010. Diagnosed with PCOS and a fibroid in my uterus 9/2010. Surgery for endometriosis and to remove fibroid 11/2010. Estrogen and Progesterone to help me heal from surgery and keep me from getting preg 11/2010 and 12/2010. Clomid 1/2011. BPF for the 1st time 2/7/11!!! Due 10/15/11!!! 3/7/11: Went for our first u/s and they found baby a, baby b and a baby c!!! We're having triplets!!! 3/21/11: Went back for 2nd u/s to check on baby a and it hadn't grown since the last appointment and no longer had a heartbeat. Baby a is our angel and we're praying for the best for babies b & c! Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • Hot Mama is REALLY expensive. The 30% off will get you maybe close to just kinda expensive. Seriously. I found a tee I loved there that said "With Bump not Plump" and it was $40 bucks! FOR A TEE SHIRT!!!! So 30% off would make it 28 bucks, which is still too ridiculous for a tee shirt. Haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"