Los Angeles Babies

I want to start a Mother's Club...anyone interested?

I live in the Marina Del Rey area, and have tons of Mommy friends in El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, the Westside and throughout LA.  I was looking for a mother's club- something similar to those in the bay area that have great resources for local Moms, as well as a board to post wanted/for sale items. 

Would anyone be interested in this sort of thing? The type of Mother's club that does food drop off's for new moms, play dates, babysitter recommendations, clothing swaps, and everything else you can want out of a Mother's Club!  

Seems like all the ones I found around here are rather quiet and not very helpful. Before I go investing time into this, I wanted to get a feel if other Mom's would be interested too.  Thanks!

Re: I want to start a Mother's Club...anyone interested?

• This sounds great.  I would definitely be interested this, I live in Redondo beach, and I am due in 6 weeks.
  • Sounds good to me too! I live in Palms, and don't know many people on the Westside with children.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • sounds good! I dont know many moms here in la so that would be great to meet some:) I have a 3 month old son and a 9year old daughter.  I live in westwood

• Hi, this sounds exactly what I'm looking for! My daughter is 12 weeks old and I don't know many other mums. I've just moved to Tarzana from Culver City for 6 months but am willing to travel to find a good group. The south Bay may be a bit far but Marina Del Rey and central works for me. Look forward to hearing from you!
  • Sounds like a great idea. I live in Manhattan Beach. I've also been going to a class to meet moms in my area at Southbay adult school. https://www.southbayadult.org/parenteducation

They are called parent education classes but are more like Mommy n Me. Today we had someone come in and teach us infant massage. Last week we tried a free stroller strides class. Classes for fall start in September.

• Id be interested. I live in Westwood, and Im due with our first child next week.
  • I am interested! I live in Mar Vista right by Marina Del Rey. I'd love it if you keep me posted! I have a 10 week old baby girl :)
  • I live in Manhattan Beach and also attend South Bay Adult School.

I also teach Mommy Connections classes, which is a social Mommy & Me type class.

We start in September and run every 8 weeks, If you're interested let me know!

www.mommyconnections.ca/south-bay 

• I'm in Marina del Rey too! I'd definitely be interested!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"