Indiana Babies
Options

New to Indiana!

Hi, my family and I relocated here at the end of March. We are in Columbus. I'm looking for moms with kids around the ages of my boys (2yrs 8months, and a 9 month old). I'm hoping to set up some playdates and outings as we have not met many SAHM families here. We're a little on the "crunchy" side. I'm a birth doula, childbirth educator, and breastfeeding educator but have not worked since we moved here.

Hoping someone near by would be interested in getting together!

Meg

Mommy to Aiden & Chase, ruler of the Penis Palace.

Re: New to Indiana!

• Options
    Welcome! I'm from Columbus but live in Indianapolis now. I hope you stick around - you sound like you could add a lot to our discussions :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    ebd08ebd08 member
    Ha!  I love that you are "ruler of the Penis Palace."  There must be a lot of testosterone in your house.  I'm in Indianapolis so I'm not much help, but hoping you find some Columbus friends soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome. Wish I were closer to you but I am all the way in Fort Wayne. Also a SAHM and I have 3 sons.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • Options

Hi, new to this board myself, and I don't have any children just yet...expecting our first in February, but I work in Columbus and live in Greenwood.

Love your title - Rule of the Penis Palace...priceless!

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Welcome!  Very cool that you're a doula!  I loooooved my doula - I would not have made it through my med-free birth without her.  :)  We moved here from Austin so I think I'm a little crunchier than most.  :)
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My baby is younger than yours, but I'd love to meet another Columbus mom--I'm also a bit "crunchy" and a SAHM!
  • Options
    Welcome to the area! I actually live in Hope, about fifteen minutes outside Columbus. I have a one-year-old son name Grady and we're definitely up for scheduling some playdates!

So you don't fear I am some random creeper, I used to hang out on this board a lot and still pop in from time-to-time :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"