New Jersey Babies

Mommy Groups in Morris County?

Hello,

I am looking for a "new mommy" group in Morris County. I am due at the end of July, and would like to join a group for support/friendship. Anyone currently part of a group, or know of a group in Morris County?

TIA

Re: Mommy Groups in Morris County?

• Hi!

I am in Morris county! I don't know of any groups but I wanted to say hi! I have a 7 week old!! Where abouts in Morris County? I am near Dover, Rockaway

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi Bisakoff,

We are neighbors, I live in Denville. Sorry I didn't see your response until today. Congrats on your new addition. We are expecting our first July 20th. E-mail me if you like, my e-mail address is icsalovszki@gmail.com

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in Rockaway & have my first, 6 weeks old.

If anyone would like to email me, please do! I'm definitely interested in meeting other local moms :)

jtlenis501@yahoo.com

A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey all!

I live in Denville also and my daughter is 3 months old!  My email is dee_rivera60@yahoo.com.  I would love to meet other moms in the area!

• I live in Randolph and am home for the summer with my 4.5 month old son.  I would love to meet up with some other moms in the area. 

My email is blond21nyr@aol.com

Thanks!
    Denise

• Hi ladies!  I'm due in mid September and would like to meet other new moms and make new friends.  I moved to NJ from NY so it's hard to meet new people.  I'm in Hopatcong, but work in Rockaway.  Let me know if you'd all like to get together soon. Maybe we can all meet for coffee or smoothies or something lol.  :)
  • I'm due in mid-September and we live in Parsippany... I'm looking to meet new mom's as well!  It seems we have quite a few new mom's from the Morris county area!  Please contact me on here or email: laura.petretti@gmail.com.
  • Hello,

I am also in Morris county in Randolph.  We are due 1/11/12 and would be interested in meeting other soon to be moms in the area.  I plan to continue working full-time after the birth, so chatting with any soon to be moms who plan to work full-time would also be of interest.  My e-mail is wiuchic@yahoo.com

Julie

• Stacy I sent you a message.  I am coordinating a meetup of us Morris County girls so message me back with your email or just post it here!
  • Hi,

I live in Hopatcong also and am due at the end of Sept with my first.

I'd love to get together with some other mommy to be's!

My email is liann87l@yahoo.com.

• I have a 4 month old daughter and am in Morris Plains, would love to meet up with other moms and babies as well.

What are your favorite places to take your little ones?

"Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart" Winnie the Pooh

• my email is kimberlyevermore@gmail.com
    "Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart" Winnie the Pooh

• Ok I will add you to the email list Kim!!
  • imageblond21nyr:
    Ok I will add you to the email list Kim!!

Thanks! Zachary is so cute btw!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"