New to The Bump

New - Have a Question

Hello out there!

Well, I'm kind of new. I've been a member for a little while. Back when I was getting my genetic testing done and all that. Now that I tested well for that, my husband and I are ready to move on. We have started TTC yet, but we are close.

Here is my question.....as I find myself bouncing around this site, I also find that I have to keep logging in. I'll go from a board post to my profile and it will log me out. I love this website, but this is very annoying. I've already had to log in 5 times today. 

Does anyone know what is going on or how I can fix it on my end?

I log in, stay in and don't go anywhere except within topics, boards, etc. Then my profile won't be there and it will say I have to create a new account.

Thanks! Stick out tongue

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New - Have a Question

• jenk84jenk84 member

Is there a "remember me" option? You might check the cookies on your browser as well. 

It is a good idea to start charting your cycles if you're TTC soon. If you want to sign up for Fertility Friend (it's free and most TTCers use it), you can click on my pirate ticker below. 

Welcome and Good Luck! 

Lucky Cycle 13 image Can I get a bump? "If I had the chance I'd fight every single one of u *** dumpsters. All at once too and I'd take down every one of u wh***bags...screw the bump bunch of p***ies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chow on my @SS." - Roxianne17 "Would you like some tampons to go with your b*tchy posts?" - NickAndJess7
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"