Natural Birth

XP: Finn is here!

Finnegan John Mc___  was born last night at 10:14 p.m. After taking castor oil and doing some serious mall/stair walking, I started having contractions about 3 p.m. My labor was short, but very intense! He weighs 10 lbs, 3 oz. No tears even for me! I did it all med-free at my birth center with midwives. I was totally able to tap into my hypnobirthing techniques. Until pushing, I don't think I said a word the whole time. I plan on writing a full birth story later -- now, I'm going to go lay back down and snuggle with my baby and my husband. To those still waiting and going med-free -- is it totally worth it. The whole experience was the best thing in my whole life!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Finn is here!

• Holy moly!  Great job birthing such a nice sized baby!!!  Wow!  I'm so proud of you!!
  • Thanks for posting! Can't wait to read the full version :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! It sounds like a dream birth!
  • i have total birth envy. that is AMAZING! congrats on your healthy baby, a healthy mommy and the birth you were working towards.

i'll be using your story as my inspiration when the docs say "too big" :)

• So inspiring! Congrats.  Glad you were able to have a NB.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Me (33) DH (32) WFHM * Coffee & Beach Addict *Running is my Paxil*
  • So awesome!!! Congratulations. I can't wait to hear the long version ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Slings at Nurtured Family
  • Awesome and congratulations! 

It's nice to hear that you didn't tear despite his size!  What position did you end up in when he came out (if you don't mind my asking)?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"