Infertility Veterans

::ni077169::

Hi, saw your reply to a post below.  I haven't ever seen you on this board, guessing your new around here????  Tell us about yourself, dx and infertility history? 
TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
7 IUIs = All BFNs
2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
May IVF #3 = c/p
June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
July FET #2 = BFN
Aug FET #3 = BFN
Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
Sept FET #6 = TBD
**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**

Re: ::ni077169::

• Hey ladies! My name is Nicole, I've been lurking around on thebump for about two years now, and have not spent too much time posting, but amstarting to get more involved. I spend most of my time lurking between the IFboards and the military family board. I come on especially when I have questions;I usually lurk to find an answer.

My husband and I have been married for two years (going on three).We are military, and getting ready for our first move in a couple of weeks. Ihave two fur babies. One is a dog the other is cat. We have no childrenyet. 

We began to TTC a couple of months after our wedding. It's beentwo years of TTC. I chart, use a fertility monitor and have even started takingherbal vitamins to help with infertility, pre-seed, etc. Nothing has worked sofar. My husband and I believe that we are ready to go see the doctor, but Iwill admit, I am very nervous about going. Soon we will have insurance thathelps with IF costs and it looks like the perfect timing to start to see thedoctor. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope to get to know you all better soon! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for replying and welcome to the bump!

I just wanted to let you know that although this board has a ton of helpful info and wonderful ladies, it is full of ladies who have been dealing with infertility for years (2+ years), seeing REs on an almost regular basis and are doing IUIs & IVFs, etc... Obviously we are all well beyond gearing up to see an RE for the 1st time w/testing. 

I would like to suggest that you check out the TTTC board, as a lot of ladies on there are gearing up to see an RE for the first time.  If you like it, make sure you introduce yourself first and offer lots of support (even if it's a congrats, sorry or good luck), it's very encouraged.

GL to you!

TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"