High-Risk Pregnancy

Extra strength tylenol....

I have a horrible ear ache, will try and make appt with regular Dr tomorrow, but in the meantime, I have sent my husband out for Tylenol.....hes now been to Walgreen and Rite Aid- NO tylenol products other than PM. Now he just left CVS and got Extra Strength tylenol- thats all they had. Is this ok?  or maybe I will just take half of the recommended dosage?

Any thoughts???

Re: Extra strength tylenol....

• It's on my list of ok OTC meds.  And they gave it to me in the hospital for my spinal headache...not that it helped.  Hope your tooth feels better soon. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Its all I've used from the get-go, and doctor said it was totally fine, I'm pretty sure she said that 500mg was the max I could have at one time though, and one tablet is 500, so I only take 1.
    Vote on my Baby Names here!
    VOTE on my Name List
    Surprise! Baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My doctor told me I could take 2 regular strength every 4 hours and 2 extra strength every 6... so as long as you stick to every 6 hours, you should be okay.  But I would check with your doctor just to be sure what they feel is safe for you. 
  • I take extra strength because it's cheaper to buy them but I only take one. 

What kind of a store runs out of Tylenol?  Seriously! 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"