March 2011 Moms
Options

Prenatal vitamins

What's with the price difference??? I was on a prescription one that was $80/3 mo supply. Since my Rx ran out, I went to buy OTC. The regular prenatal I found was $45/3 mo and the gummies were $24/30 mo. Obviously I bought the gummies but think they are gross, lol. I'll be getting the regular ones next time!

Re: Prenatal vitamins

• Options
    I know! Mine were $10 a month for the rx but then switched to DH's insurance and it went up to $20.  When that ran out, I just stocked up when I saw a "buy one get one free" deal.  I think I got a 3 month supply for $30 and then another free. Score! I buy Nature Made with DHA.  They still have a gross smell/ taste if I don't swallow them quickly.  I think all vitamins are gross, but we do what we have to do.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love my Vitafusion Prenatal gummies.  I switched too after going on DH's insurance and price went up to $35 a month.  No way was I paying more than a dollar a day for vitamins!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get my prenatal vitamins at Meijer.  They offer free prescriptions of certain drugs and prenatal vitamins are one of the free offerings.  I pay NOTHING.  I would suggest checking it out if you have a Meijer near you!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    amy259amy259 member
    I use the Target brand and I think they are $12 with the DHA and I usally will get a coupon when I checkout and sometimes they have coupons online for vitamins which you can use.
    BFP 7/17/12 DD#1 3/10/10 BFP 3/26/12 Natural MC 4/11/12 #2 Due 3/30/12
  • Options
    I go name-brand for prenates (not a drug so insurance will not offer generic prices) the difference (per people in the drug company business) is the time-realesse features and buffers. I do not tolerate iron well so I find it a must.
  • Options
    I use the CVS brand prenatals. I can't remember how much I paid exactly but I think it was 15-20 bucks for 300. I am good to go on vitamins for a while! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"