High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Might be in labour... Thoughts?

Hey everyone,

I wish I was just still in my pity party mode, but it looks like I might be in labour, again.

Here's what's up. Yesterday I posted a panicking post on the 3rd Tri board because I was having contractions and (I'm sorry, TMI) very uncomfortable boughts of diarrhea.

Well, I decided to wait because these contractions were weird and some were completely painless, just felt tight. Throughout the night they got more painful, but I would still get random painless ones, and they weren't very stable in timing, so I wasn't convinced I was in labour.

One big issue: I went pee, and when I was wiping (sorry, I know, TMI), things felt really weird down there. It was swollen and bulge-y. It honestly felt like something was pushing down on it from the top and making it bulge outwards and open.

This bulge is worse this morning, but my contractions are further apart and really not as painful... But my back is now really really sore too.

Either way I'm heading over to the dr's to get checked out (just waiting for them to open), I can't exactly ignore my va-jay-jay bulging, but I've never heard of that listed as a labour symptom.

So, has anyone experienced anything like this? What do you think... Labour or not?

Vote on my Baby Names here!
VOTE on my Name List
Surprise! Baby #2!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Might be in labour... Thoughts?

• Options

Good luck! Keep us posted! I've never heard of the girlie parts issue, but have read about the bowel movements

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Update: Drs appt is at 10:30, so a half hour. Started doing dishes to distract myself and had lots of back pain and pressure I had to breathe through.

Still contracting, not painful just looots of pressure.

Will let everyone know what the dr says!

Vote on my Baby Names here!
    VOTE on my Name List
    Surprise! Baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like your in labour to me and you should go to L&D to be cked out sooner and stay off your feet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"