Pregnant after 35

Hi and introduction

Hi ladies. I'm totally new to this message board and all message boards in general. I am slowly figuring it all out! I am 37 (soon to be 38) and got a BFP on the 24th! The DH and I are very excited though this is not our first. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Maybe soon I will be able to figure out how to add on a ticker and a siggy pic. Look, I'm already figuring out the lingo!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Hi and introduction

• Welcome and congratulations!

These are the directions I use when I need to figure out the complexities of these message boards. 

https://sites.google.com/site/knotcodes/home

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageYaraC:

Welcome and congratulations!

These are the directions I use when I need to figure out the complexities of these message boards. 

https://sites.google.com/site/knotcodes/home

Thank you! I will see if I can figure it out. I'm not so good with the technical stuff. My oldest thinks he was adopted because I'm so bad at it and he is so good. I'm more "artsy". 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • welcome and congrats!!!
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcme and congratulations!  I can relate to the technical problems.  My ticker is a week off and I don't know how to fix it...
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Welcome and congrats!  You'll figure it all out soon enough.  The ladies on this board are wonderful so, you've picked a great place to start.
    the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome and congratulations!!
  • Welcome and congrats from a fellow newbie!
    Me: 41, DH 43 TTC #1 since 8/09 CP 10/09.
    3/11 Clomid-Ovidrel-IUI #1-progesterone= BFN.
    5/11 Femara-Bravelle-Ovidrel-IUI#2-progesterone=BFN.
    6/11 Femara-Ovidrel-IUI#3-progesterone=BFP!
    Beta #1 7/1: 39. Beta #2 7/5: 301 U/S 7/19 - saw HB!!
    EDD 3/12/12
    DD born 3/5/12
    Baby #2 Beta #1 12/16: 439.  Beta #2 12/18: 1240
    EDD 8/22/15

• Hello and welcome!  I look forward to getting to know you as well.  I love that so many of the ladies on this board are mommies already....
    ~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Welcome, and congratulations!

These boards are great stuff!  :) 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Welcome aboard!! I'm also 37 (soon to be 38) but this is our first :) Good luck and I'm sure you'll catch on to the lingo and ticker! As for the siggy - I still haven't figured that out either :(
    TTC since February 2009
    BFP - Ended in m/c - 6/15/10
    BFP - Ended in m/c - 1/2/11
    BFP! - 4/13/11 - grow baby grow!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • bigv44bigv44 member

Hi,

I am also new to the bump! I am also 37, 38 in Sept! This is my 2nd child I already have a 14yr old daughter. :-) Very EXCITED!!

Congrats to you!!!!  I am only 5wks, and just found out on Weds we are expecting.  I have now idea how to add the tickers either :-(  I made on on the website, but I don't see it. :-(

• Congrats and Welcome! You will find some great ladies on this board - they've already helped me SOO much in my few weeks! :)
  • Welcome and congrats.

If you don't like the Bump's tickers, you can get one here.

https://lilypie.com/

It leads you through the process, then at the end you C&P the code for forums. Then you go to "my bump" upper left under the big brown "the bump" banner and paste it into you siggy and save. :)

I have used Tinypic for siggy pics. You upload a picture, then copy the code for forum and put it in your siggy also, then save changes.

https://tinypic.com/

• Thanks for all the welcome and advice... now if I could just get a minute to try this stuff out! Congrats to you all on your pregnancies! It is very nice to meet some moms that are the same age and like one of the pp said, also have some older children. Yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"