Food Allergy
Options

*waves hello*

Hi! I've been on TB for a little while, but haven't posted in a while either. I just saw this board and thought I'd jump in. 

My son Brock just turned a year old. The end of May he started having some really bad diapers and it went on forever and ever. The doc did tons and tons of tests. The last test she ran was a celiac panel. After the blood draw, we switched him (on our own) to a gluten free diet. Within 24-48 hours we saw a MAJOR difference. His diapers went back to normal after almost 6 weeks of disasters. His blood work ended up coming back normal, but if we take him off a GF diet his diapers are bad again. We have an appt. with a GI doc in a couple weeks. Maybe we'll get some answers.

I hope you ladies don't mind if I hang out a while ;) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *waves hello*

• Options

Welcome! I'm sorry you're here but glad you're here (if that makes sense). Hope you get your LO's issues figured out soon! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Allergic to soy, oat, egg, peanuts, and tree nuts
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

HI!!!!!! welcome ;)

happy to see you on here, but sad your son is reacting to gluten.. btw -he's one already!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemagdusia:

HI!!!!!! welcome ;)

happy to see you on here, but sad your son is reacting to gluten.. btw -he's one already!?

For some reason, I'm not 100% convinced this is what it is, but we shall see ;) for now, the GF diet is working for us, so I'm not changing anything!

Yes, one! Insane! 

How's your little man doing?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemommyhd:
    imagemagdusia:

HI!!!!!! welcome ;)

For some reason, I'm not 100% convinced this is what it is, but we shall see ;) for now, the GF diet is working for us, so I'm not changing anything!

Yes, one! Insane! 

How's your little man doing?!

At least you're following your gut and avoiding it until there is a diagnosis. 

Are you no longer on SPN?  i haven't been on much b/c my wok blocks photos.

My LO's allergies are kicking my butt. He had to have the epipen a few weeks ago so that made us a bit more nervous..   At least i don't have to bore anyone on a photo board about food allergies anymore :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"