Two Under 2
Options

What do I need?

I have a 6 month old, and when # 2 is born, she will be almost 14 months old. Besides for a double stroller, what else do I need? A 2nd monitor (what age do you stop using them)? Help please!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: What do I need?

• Options
    oops34oops34 member
    I'm with you! I'm wondering about this double stroller. Do they actually make them that fit a newborn and an older child? I don't know anything about them! Thanks for asking this question.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    beyogabeyoga member
    I have a 24 week preemie that was born October 2nd and dd is due on October 11th.  We bought the Phil and Teds Explorer with a double kit.  We're using it as a single currently.  A second car seat.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd wait to see what sex baby #2 is before getting anything. As it worked out for us, we're having another girl so we needed to buy very little. We're reusing everything of DD1's and our girls are going to share a room once we move DD2 out of the bassinet in our room. We really only needed a double stroller and another crib since DD1's converts to a toddler bed so she'll be keeping it.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageOops34:
    I'm with you! I'm wondering about this double stroller. Do they actually make them that fit a newborn and an older child? I don't know anything about them! Thanks for asking this question.
    Many double strollers are compatible with a variety of infant carseats. You can connect the infant seat to them just like in a travel system. Some brands will require you to buy an extra attachment to do this and others will come built with the appropriate parts.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    ivyrebivyreb member
    LO #1 is a girl and the new baby is a boy, so we got a lot of hand me down boy clothes. Besides that we just bought a double stroller - the City Mini double stroller w/ the Chicco carseat adaptor (which I've heard mixed things about, but oh well), a new crib for DD as well as the toddler bed rails and a mattress. Otherwise it's just been decorative room stuff. Of course, he's not here till October, so maybe we'll find out then what else we need. Oh! ANd we got some more diapers (we use cloth).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"