March 2011 Moms

xp from fb: ds's 4 month appt

We just got back from Declan's 4 month appt. Height- 24" (25th% up from 3rd percentile! : )), Weight 15lbs11oz (75th percentile- we have a little chubber!) and Head 16 1/4" (25th%). The pedi recommended starting solids b/c ds is very constipated and he thinks the fruits and vegetables will help. I wasn't planning on starting until 6 months but I want him to be comfortable- he practically had a solid poop this morning, poor guy. He did not do well with his shots. He turned a scary shade of red and screamed screamed screamed! He's fast asleep now, though. Poor baby!

Sorry about the tiny font. I don't know why it's so small!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: xp from fb: ds's 4 month appt

• Poor baby, I hope the solids help his poops out. :-(
  • His stats are almost exactly the same as my DS!  And my DS also has poop issues and the pedi recommended starting on solids immediately in hopes it would help him out.  So far so good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMommyJenny257:
    His stats are almost exactly the same as my DS!  And my DS also has poop issues and the pedi recommended starting on solids immediately in hopes it would help him out.  So far so good!

glad to hear it's gotten better for your lo!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey, we had our 4 month appointment today too, with similar stats.  Height 24", weight 15 lbs 1 oz (chubby girl!).  She also screamed bloody murder with the shots but was fine after that.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"