January 2011 Moms

OMG he's rocking!

Simon is up on his hands and knees rocking back and forth! Even took a few "real" crawls before his legs slid out from under him! Anyone else's LO doing this too? I'm FREAKING OUT!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG he's rocking!

• yep he has figured out also how to go from sitting to going up and over his legs to a crawling position.
  • Thats awsome! Jay is still army crawling.
  • Loading the player...
  • Annalise just started getting up on her hands and knees! she army crawled a little bit for the first time today... and of cource i was at work :(
  • it is just so crazy how quickly they pick up new skills!
  • That's awesome!!  Are you ready for a mobile baby?!  E will get up on her hands and knees and rock but she's much more interested in rolling and slithering everywhere.  I'm perfectly ok with her not being interested in crawling for awhile Big Smile
  • imageShleenish:
    yep he has figured out also how to go from sitting to going up and over his legs to a crawling position.

That is awesome! S hasn't figured out how to change back and forth unless he just falls over, lol!

• imagejuliebean071:
    That's awesome!!  Are you ready for a mobile baby?!  E will get up on her hands and knees and rock but she's much more interested in rolling and slithering everywhere.  I'm perfectly ok with her not being interested in crawling for awhile Big Smile

Um no, not really. LOL! The house is safe for the most part, I'm sure he'll find something we missed. But I like being able to set him somewhere and it takes him a while to ooch somewhere, lol!

• OMG.  Good luck!  I am so not ready for that!
  • Yeah!! Go Simon!!

Yup. DS started doing that last week. Now he crawls a few moves forward and falls, or crawls backwards. lol. Its scary..I'm so not ready for this. We started baby proofing  last weekend. Ugh!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RHitchRHitch member
    DS is doing the same thing.  He can go backwards but not forwards.  He has taken a few leaps forward, but he can't figure out how to move his arms and legs together.  It's only a matter of time.  I am so not ready to have two mobile little ones in the house.  Sad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Whoo Hoo Simon!! He'll be on the go before you know it!

I think I'm going to have a roller only...he rolls all over the place. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"