Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

hair care ?

I want to spike up my son's hair and not sure what to buy? Baby stuff or just use my husband's stuff? Does it make a difference? I feel like LO's hair is so soft, not much will hold it up

Re: hair care ?

• Options
    DG1DG1 member

like for halloween or something? I'd just use your H's stuff. Unless he has freaky sensitive skin/scalp, one use won't be that big of a deal. 

If they really make baby hair gel, that would make me very sad. :(

• Options
    I honestly never thought of it lol.  I spike Noahs hair every Sunday for church or if we are gong out and just use gel.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mens hair gel has a lot of chemicals/etc that I wouldn't want on Lo's scalp. I know many people use it anyway but that is the point of having baby/toddler shampoos and soaps etc.
    #rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I use my husband's Aveda stuff - all natural and smells great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I spike his hair on occasion and just use regular gel.  His head/scalp is perfectly fine.  I've never seen or heard of baby hair gel. 
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options
    imageDG1:

like for halloween or something? I'd just use your H's stuff. Unless he has freaky sensitive skin/scalp, one use won't be that big of a deal. 

If they really make baby hair gel, that would make me very sad. :(

says the lady with HunkWear in her siggy... LOL!!! And sadly, they DO make baby hair products. I want to "do his hair" for some pictures and have never done that before. My SIL said to use some baby hair care product, and I had no clue what she was talking about.

• Options
    If I were going to be regularly using gel on DD's hair, I would buy stuff that was made for babies. I'd mainly be looking for something that was alcohol free and wouldn't sting if it accidentally got into her eyes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am a hairstylist and I work for Great Clips, not sure what all is out there but the great clips solutions line has a kids gel that has no alcohol so it wont dry out the hair or scalp. It washes out very easy as well. Hopefully you have a Great Clips by you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"