April 2011 Moms

Bradley Class Reunion

Our Bradley teacher is moving out of state so the birthing center is having a going away party. We are using it as a class reunion. Can't wait to see all the babies! So excited. Our class was interesting in that all but 1 baby was really early and that one was like 2 weeks late.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bradley Class Reunion

• That is cool!  I have been thinking about organizing our own reunion.  I haven't kept up with anyone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NannaNanna member
    We did Bradley classes with our first and our reunion was fun. We keep up with all of them on Facebook still and it's so interesting to see the paths all of those families have taken over the past few years.  Have fun!
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • EcyEcy member
    We are planning a class reunion for sometime in the Fall. Our class was interesting (and kind of sad) in that out of four couples, three of us had to have c-sections and one of them had to use the vacuum suction and ended up with an epidural somewhere in the 30th hour of labor. And three of the couples were also really early, except for me. I was three weeks late!!!
  • imageEcy:
    We are planning a class reunion for sometime in the Fall. Our class was interesting (and kind of sad) in that out of four couples, three of us had to have c-sections and one of them had to use the vacuum suction and ended up with an epidural somewhere in the 30th hour of labor. And three of the couples were also really early, except for me. I was three weeks late!!!
    That's interesting. Of the 4 of us that were there ALL of us ended up with hosp births, 2 with sections, 1 had no meds, 1 had all the meds. If the 8 in the class 7 were at least 3 weeks early and 1 we don't know what happened. By the way where are you in Texas? I'm in n Dallas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• So do you know if everyone ended up with med free births?
    image Ethan 12.31.07 Lillian 4.1.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"