Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Stages of Endo

Did your doctor tell you what stage endo you had?  I had a lap back in January which confirmed endo (which was expected) and also confirmed two blocked tubes (which I had no idea they were even checking...).  I was so shocked by the fact that both of my tubes are blocked that I don't know if I was ever told what stage endo I had.  

Not that I am really sure it matters...but I was just curious what stage I had.  Did your doctors tell you?  Or did you have to inquire? 

Re: Stages of Endo

• Options
    I've got one blocked and they called it "moderate" at the time, that OB never gave me a stage. My new OB says it was probably stage 3 to 4.
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options
    My RE told me mild to moderate.  Both my tubes were also blocked so I was more concerned about that at the time to ask further about the endo. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I believe they told me, it's been awhile. Because of how it went into my colon they considered it stage 3-4. My blocked tubes were the result of scar tissue from the colon surgeries.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yes, my RE told me stage1.  There was only a couple little spots
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    I can't remember at the moment but I also don't think either of the docs went out of their way to tell me. My first lap was 10 years ago and I barely remember last week. I believe I was stage 3. I had it everywhere. Ovaries, outside uterus, cul de sac and colon. Not sure about tubes at the time of the laps but my hsg was clear so I'm assuming they were fine.
  • Options
    LTF525LTF525 member
    I don't think it really matters, but yes my Dr told me that I was Stage IV.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"